the thread about nothing...

That's it...I'm settling on Five Guys.

Last time I rely on TAN for anything other than disappointment.
A41BBA92-1C22-4B52-94B1-7438AB0A0BDF.gif

Watching the Deion Sanders 30 for 30 doc

Athletes in the 90's have to be so fortunate there was no social media back then

It's always about who you know, not what you know when it comes to working a job.

My sis is looking for another job. To put it simply, the job where she currently works at sucks. Anyway, she's trying to apply at the hospital where my dad works. So many applications she's sent in just sits and gets ignored at hr. Been like that for months, some applications sat for a yr. My dad finally gets frustrated and sends an email to the surgeon at his job who posted the latest job listing that my sis applied for. Boom, just like that, the application goes through.

My sis was dead set on trying to get a job on her own but sometimes you got to swallow your pride and accept help.

It's always about who you know, not what you know when it comes to working a job.

I wish I was told this after high school was completed.

Cousin #1 can’t spell or write a proper paragraph. He never finished 10th grade. His weed connect hooked him up a job paying 70k a year.

Cousin #2 dropped out of high school as well. Zero college experience yet a friend hooked her up with 50k paying job.

My sister only graduated high school because they loaned her out to Walmart for labor. No college experience but a cousin hooked her up with a good paying job. Medical billing and handling doctors’ multi million bank accounts...if they only knew she got straight Ds & Fs her entire academic life :lol:

This is just family, know plenty of friends with great success who didn’t go the college route. It’s all about who you know! 8)

Back
Top Bottom