the thread about nothing...

Can people you're friends with on snapchat see who's on your friend list?
Not if dont use snapchat
E42C3AF4-D1B6-4EFB-A975-C229690EE38C.gif

Very. They offered me a supervisor role for when I graduate and are clearly not expecting it.

And another colleague just gave her 2 weeks last week as well :smh:

Nice people, but it is what is is. I have to be selfish on this one.

The job I was at prior to where I am now, when I told my boss I was out in two weeks he said "That's not going to work for me" :wow::lol: . That's when I stopped feeling bad.

Boss offered to me to look over additional teams since my co-worker is stepping down. I asked if I would be receiving a pay increase for the added teams and he said 'no, that isn't an option'.

Well, ****. This offer isn't an option for me either.

It's time for me to go.

Smh, right to work for less strikes again.

It sucks man, I want to get out of this cold but I can really only move to California, Hawaii or the northeast and make good money still.

The job I was at prior to where I am now, when I told my boss I was out in two weeks he said "That's not going to work for me" :wow::lol: . That's when I stopped feeling bad.

Foul.

Unfortunately that’s how it is with most companies and boss. All they care about is themselves, no wonder no one will stay loyal to a company anymore.

Why would you care about a company that doesn't care about you?

These companies will get rid of you real fast, I feel the same way about them.

I like a few of my co-workers and my bosses and the decision is not personal. If they can't understand that, it's on them.

I'm moving forward. Keep moving forward :lol:

We have such a diverse group of people here on NT that I'm surprised we haven't started working together on a project... :nerd:

Reactions: Ube
Unions are gonna come back hard though.

People are getting sick of being mis treated and getting fired when they make too much for the companies liking and being flat broke with little to no benefits.

Even in right to work states they are doing big things. In Nevada right now they are making moves becasue they see how the boys in California are living doing the same job.

Back
Top Bottom