the thread about nothing...

Just woke up from a nap. Man, this allergy is messing with me. Hope it'll go away by end of week.

Same
Fell asleep at 630, it’s now 1120
Damn these winds outside are strong AF
Been windy here in the Bay the whole day. I hope it blew most of the pollen out today. I hate allergy season, it's the only time of the year my body cant handle it.

If you find yourself hoarding and have a hard time throwing things away, think about it like this: if someone offered you $1 to throw it away, would you? If the answer is yes, throw it away.

2139de39-fe3f-47a7-b256-165ab82dc4d4-jpeg.2107944

It's interesting how it seems some ppl has changed in the blink of an eye if it's been a while since you've seen em last

There was this dude who was a high school dropout. Always doing drugs. He talked super ghetto. The last time I heard from him - maybe 10 years ago - he was a janitor at a high school and used his keys to the court to host pickup games at night.

Now he's a successful real estate agent. Not bad. Good for him.

I guess some people think people should be motivated my negativity. I just don't respond to it at all.

It's interesting how it seems some ppl has changed in the blink of an eye if it's been a while since you've seen em last

There was this dude who was a high school dropout. Always doing drugs. He talked super ghetto. The last time I heard from him - maybe 10 years ago - he was a janitor at a high school and used his keys to the court to host pickup games at night.

Now he's a successful real estate agent. Not bad. Good for him.

I wouldn’t call 10 years a blink of an eye. That’s a lot of time to sort out problems and flourish.

On another note.
I slept great.
Slept 5 hours from 6pm - 11pm. Woke up, showered, watched some TV.
Went back to sleep from 1am - 6-am for another 5 hours
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom