the thread about nothing...

It's interesting how it seems some ppl has changed in the blink of an eye if it's been a while since you've seen em last

There was this dude who was a high school dropout. Always doing drugs. He talked super ghetto. The last time I heard from him - maybe 10 years ago - he was a janitor at a high school and used his keys to the court to host pickup games at night.

Now he's a successful real estate agent. Not bad. Good for him.

0a9b3120aeace63f958eea591a1bc61b.jpg

Code word for... You know what. I shouldn't even give you or that statement any energy :rolleyes :smh:

I like his energy. I would've told the same thing to you and your folks. I love my privacy.
its just different from they way it is with the rest of the family

older sister house is open arms come hang out

moms place is centralized place everyone hang out

brother buys a place close by *NO FLY ZONE ENACTED*

It's interesting how it seems some ppl has changed in the blink of an eye if it's been a while since you've seen em last

There was this dude who was a high school dropout. Always doing drugs. He talked super ghetto. The last time I heard from him - maybe 10 years ago - he was a janitor at a high school and used his keys to the court to host pickup games at night.

Now he's a successful real estate agent. Not bad. Good for him.

But you live in your basement with your parents....

Who’s really doing it?
Him or you?

i think my brother in law doesnt want his family visiting his new place

after he got it he straight told his sister and mom, to their face, if you ever plan on visiting you need to let us know in advance and make arrangements

he had a house warming with his wife and invited people over

I was like, where are your inlaws her parents

"they are coming over tomorrow"

we tried to invite him over and he was having friends over for dinner

dude seems mad weird now
Sounds like he's doing some things in his home that his family may not be in approval of.

I mean, I get it, your house, your rules. But to tell your mom and sibling to call in advance to make arrangements? That's sketch to a certain degree.

Sounds similar to my wife's cousin who bought a new home and never hosts family parties or anything. So now, all the family is tight about that and I'm here just laughing like "Yall need to stop volunteering people's houses without talking to them."

Back
Top Bottom