the thread about nothing...

Out here about to hit em weights after the graveyard shift...
Pays off in spades during em early morning stealth drops.

My wife, and mother to our four children, passed away yesterday. Although she only had a short battle (diagnosed with cancer in February), she fought so hard. Her passing was sudden.

My wife, and mother to our four children, passed away yesterday. Although she only had a short battle (diagnosed with cancer in February), she fought so hard. Her passing was sudden.

Wow words can describe the pain you must be feeling. My condolences to your family and pray for strength for you and your kids.

My condolences. Wishing you and your family the best through these difficult times.

Stay strong brother. I can't imagine.

My girl found out yesterday her little brother (who has 2 kids but was already locked up) has leukimia and has 4 months to live.

One of our FSM's is making arrangements to put his mother in a hospice after a series of medical issues.

Live life, folks. Love life. And please prepare for expiration so that it is easier on those you leave behind.

Fouuuuuurrrrrr?!
9EE189D3-6266-4ED4-BF81-6EF7B665AE6E.gif

That’s a normal night for us grown folk playa

DqM40KHW4AAjQ3h.jpg

I don't get why people brag about not getting enough sleep. Sleep is great and essential.

It's like when people brag about drinking mad alcohol, a real dumb pissing contest.

was not expecting to have teary eyes early this morning but my condolences. So sorry to hear man

i know you a warrior man and your kids are gonna have the best pops around thorough all of this

so sorry to hear this man. can't even imagine what you are going through

Less of a brag, more of a qwitcherbichin type situation. Feel me?

When you put it that way I can see how it reads like that

It just reminded me of people I know that actually brag about not getting enough sleep despite being able to. Whenever someone brings it up it turns into one-upping

"Oh you only slept 5 hours last night? Try sleeping 3."
Like chill, no one is impressed you're depriving yourself of sleep.

When you put it that way I can see how it reads like that

It just reminded me of people I know that actually brag about not getting enough sleep despite being able to. Whenever someone brings it up it turns into one-upping

"Oh you only slept 5 hours last night? Try sleeping 3."
Like chill, no one is impressed you're depriving yourself of sleep.

Oh that happens every time for sure. Or “man I feel so sick today.”

And then your co-worker is like “that’s nothing, try getting meningitis for 3 months.”

Like what? Okay :lol:

Oh that happens every time for sure. Or “man I feel so sick today.”

And then your co-worker is like “that’s nothing, try getting meningitis for 3 months.”

Like what? Okay :lol:
That's one thing I've never liked about conversing as a child and something I still can't really navigate through as an adult.

Most things said by someone are centered on self. And quite often, given the frequency you are around the person, is something your heard at least twice already.

In these examples, flipping the conversation back to how it relates to you (try 4 hours of sleep...3 months of meningitis) seems like common practice for a lot of folks no matter the topic. And I have since adopted this style as opposed to just looking at someone as they say some thing and just nodding and smiling in return.

If I can offer input on the situation, or have a curiosity about the the situation that arises questions in my mind, then I obviously do that. But I dunno. I just dislike conversation. No one discussing ideas around me.

Edit: If I were irrationally confident, I would quit this ho *** job right now. ******* over it. Also over posting **** online. Need some decompression.

Last edited:

Condolences man, I can't even imagine. Be strong for your kids as they are going to be need you more than ever.

I'm so sorry for your loss, brother. I am praying for you and your children during this tough time.

If you ever need to vent, feel free to DM me.

Back
Top Bottom