the thread about nothing...

question, what is an acceptable time to start mowing the lawn in the morning?? 830-9am?
After 11 or 12.

8:39-9am people are hardly awake still.

I stay in the 1st floor of my apartment complex and yesterday had me pissed cause them lawn boyz came around and shook me and annoyed me with their machines. Sometimes i feel like going out there and fighting someone.

I realize people who tend to work in hr department can be very useless at times.

Good luck in the process, you might have to be a little aggressive when contacting them.

Dude, you ain't lying. Her follow up game the past 1-2 months has been bad. She eventually answers, but it's days at a time. I truly don't understand the logic behind saying things such as "We definitely want you on this team when we are able to bring people on" or "So happy to hear from you and thanks for following up on this!" if you don't mean it. I legit rather hear from her today that they aren't going to go with me still... at least give me a response.

I tried calling yesterday too but no answer. I have nothing to lose so I may try calling again this afternoon.

After 11 or 12.

8:39-9am people are hardly awake still.

I stay in the 1st floor of my apartment complex and yesterday had me pissed cause them lawn boyz came around and shook me and annoyed me with their machines. Sometimes i feel like going out there and fighting someone.
11 or 12 start is hella late. Aint my fault you got an evening job. I'll wait til 9:30 but thats it.

Dude, you ain't lying. Her follow up game the past 1-2 months has been bad. She eventually answers, but it's days at a time. I truly don't understand the logic behind saying things such as "We definitely want you on this team when we are able to bring people on" or "So happy to hear from you and thanks for following up on this!" if you don't mean it. I legit rather hear from her today that they aren't going to go with me still... at least give me a response.

I tried calling yesterday too but no answer. I have nothing to lose so I may try calling again this afternoon.
Yeah HR people like to give “canned responses” that makes them look sincere. I just cut through their bs, and ask questions that wont come back with canned responses.

They really can waste peoples time during the hiring process.

Reactions: Ube
I've posted about how disgusting my bathroom at work is now that I work in the warehouse.

Was able to get the first squat after the cleaning people left. Feels safe, man.

11 or 12 start is hella late. Aint my fault you got an evening job. I'll wait til 9:30 but thats it.
Yeah, I could do 9-930.

But start at 11? No, I'm trying to get my yardwork done before the heat picks up.

I only cut grass as early as 8 because my neighbors did that and it didn't bother anyone.

Yeah HR people like to give “canned responses” that makes them look sincere. I just cut through their bs, and ask questions that wont come back with canned responses.

They really can waste peoples time during the hiring process.

Fortunately I'm employed while applying, so it could be worse. But the frustrating part has been the enthusiastic back and forth + compliments about my interest & follow ups from her to me. Why do all that if you aren't going to do your job as HR and follow up...

macbk macbk call multiple times, you got nothing to lose.

Also, if you are a System Architect I am looking to hire.

Appreciate that dude, but not really in my wheelhouse. I'm more on the supply chain/logistics side of operations for consumer goods.

The lady who trained me basically doesn’t want to let go of the job. She comes in 2 hours early and basically does my work and sends it to me as a suggestion of what I should do, responds to emails she’s CCd on giving the same answer I give or responding before I get a chance.

Bout to start looking for another gig... they say it’s easier to find a job when you already have one so hopefully this process isn’t as long as last time lol

The lady who trained me basically doesn’t want to let go of the job. She comes in 2 hours early and basically does my work and sends it to me as a suggestion of what I should do, responds to emails she’s CCd on giving the same answer I give or responding before I get a chance.

Bout to start looking for another gig... they say it’s easier to find a job when you already have one so hopefully this process isn’t as long as last time lol

I think its “don’t Quit your current job while searching for a new job”

And also “finding a job, is a job”

Good luck though.

In a very similar situation. Also started thinking about looking for a new position but in the same company.

Have you spoken to her about this? That's basic office email ettiquette. Have you spoken to your supervisor about what she's doing? She's overstepping her ground.

I just did a phone interview yesterday and the hours are what I’m liking maybe one Saturday a month and the pay is better than what I’m making. I’d like for them to continue with me and hopefully move onto the next stage with them. I gotta get back to applying some more I’ve been slacking a lot lately. I also need a side hustle sine my current job doesn’t give me many hours I just don’t know what though.

I just did a phone interview yesterday and the hours are what I’m liking maybe one Saturday a month and the pay is better than what I’m making. I’d like for them to continue with me and hopefully move onto the next stage with them. I gotta get back to applying some more I’ve been slacking a lot lately. I also need a side hustle sine my current job doesn’t give me many hours I just don’t know what though.
What city/state you in?

Door Dash was clutch for me when I needed cash.

Back
Top Bottom