the thread about nothing...

Whoever thought the Warriors were going to sweep the Rockets clearly hasn't watched the Warriors play all season.
They lost 2 games at home to a 8th seed clippers team with barely any talent. If someone said that gsw was gonna sweep the rockets, i would dead the conversation right there and talk about kittens cause clearly they dont know basketball.

They lost 2 games at home to a 8th seed clippers team with barely any talent. If someone said that gsw was gonna sweep the rockets, i would dead the conversation right there and talk about kittens cause clearly they dont know basketball.

Or bet them as much money that is in my bank account

I get being a fan and giving your favorite team the benefit of the doubt, but people need to be reasonable with their claims.

How so?
I would love to try this.
Its Tuesday and i still feel out of it
Been drinking fresh pressed juices to balance all the heavy drinking from this weekend
Anxiety/depression. Cant sleep properly still. Negative thoughts. Emotions up and down. I think it's different for everyone, I know some people feel better right away no issues. Whole life changes.I know other people like myself it's going to take time. I haven't been sober since I was 18 years old(32 now). Trees, xanax, ecstacy, drank. I've self medicated so much, my brain is trippin.

Keep it going though, you should feel better. I don't know how long I will go.

Anxiety/depression. Cant sleep properly still. Negative thoughts. Emotions up and down. I think it's different for everyone, I know some people feel better right away no issues. Whole life changes.I know other people like myself it's going to take time. I haven't been sober since I was 18 years old(32 now). Trees, xanax, ecstacy, drank. I've self medicated so much, my brain is trippin.

Ur a hero to some
Seriously
Don’t stop!

Keep it going, man.

Back
Top Bottom