the thread about nothing...

Yeah, they said if I scored high enough on the assessment, I would be notified within 24hrs. I got the email at 1:51 yesterday. So I believe I'm out of the running.

But maybe it mean true 24hrs. So I'll hold out hope till tonight lol

I've had to do two of those in recent months for the first time ever. Must be new to the application process for certain companies. So annoying.

I wish we had more street food in this country. If you go anywhere in Asia, they have people cooking left and right.

If soda was like Crack it would be this.
upload_2019-5-11_13-31-0.jpeg

Month of Ramadan aka The Real Hungrr Games. Work than home to sleep wake up around 8PM & FEAST
I knew someone that was muslim and I remember him doing that. I don't know how you guys could do it. He was miserable at work and grumpy.

I knew someone that was muslim and I remember him doing that. I don't know how you guys could do it. He was miserable at work and grumpy.
The 1st couple of days are hard but than your body gets used to it just like with anything else. Its not the hunger its the thirst that gets me. I live in NYC & since Ramadan started we've been blessed with cool 65 degrees or below days. While fasting that is amazing weather to deal with when you're at work or school going about your day. When it goes past 75ish with more than 50% humidity thats when getting cranky & miserable happen lol. Its all in the name of Allah & patience towards our fellow human beings, and any problem(s)/adversity that may come our way during this month

The 1st couple of days are hard but than your body gets used to it just like with anything else. Its not the hunger its the thirst that gets me. I live in NYC & since Ramadan started we've been blessed with cool 65 degrees or below days. While fasting that is amazing weather to deal with when you're at work or school going about your day. When it goes past 75ish with more than 50% humidity thats when getting cranky & miserable happen lol. Its all in the name of Allah & patience towards our fellow human beings, and any problem(s)/adversity that may come our way during this month
Respect you guys for being so dedicated to your religion. I could never do it. I give in to temptations easily. Haha.

I wanted to, but I didn't know if the beans would come too soft so I just put it all in a pot.
I assume low heat and the low and slow cook technique was used.

I cooked a pot of stewed chicken didn’t take me 8hrs. Maybe 2hrs, I don’t think I have the patience for that. Nor the time. Much props to you.

Must taste really good.

I assume low heat and the low and slow cook technique was used.

I cooked a pot of stewed chicken didn’t take me 8hrs. Maybe 2hrs, I don’t think I have the patience for that. Nor the time. Much props to you.

Must taste really good.
Yeah it's been a minute since I made Oxtails. In the past I tried to make it in 2 hours and it wasn't as tender. Honestly, I think 3-4 hours would be enough, I just didn't want to take a chance. Usually in those 8 hours, I keep it in low-medium for when I'm around and put it on the lowest setting if I have to leave to house for a little while. It does suck that you have to pretty much stay home the whole time. I think next time I'll start in the late afternoon and save it for the lunch the next day.

Back
Top Bottom