the thread about nothing...

Trying to justify paying $30 for 10ml of cologne when the one I’m currently wearing is $30 for 200ml. Trying to step my smell game up for summer but i’ve never been a big cologne dude.
There’s definitely a difference in quality.

I have a ton of fragrance splits and it gives me a variety to choose from depending on the weather, mood, occasion, etc.

10 ml can last me a while too because of the reasons above and I only spray at 1-3 pressure points depending on how much juice the nozzle lets out per pump. Pause.

Great convo starter with the ladies too.

You'll fit right in caveman.

#primitiveIQ

They stole them shoes like your white cherry red 14s.....
upload_2019-5-24_16-53-24.gif

Talk with the recruiter went surprisingly well and believes I'd be a good fit for two positions. :wow: His plan is to give the hiring manager feedback and provide me an update next week.

Holy crap, this could be a start of something new.

Sidenote: Told my wife that he sounded a little 'ayo' and she goes "he was probably flirting with you too".

#whateverittakes :lol::rolleyes:smh:

Which brand?
also where can I get that dubai type cologne I’m wanna smell like Dubai oil money cat. Lol
Wearing: CKone
the one I want: Creed - Virgin Island Water
Just copped the coco chanel blue for $125 over the weekend lol
Smells good AF tho
I have heard good things about that how heavy is it. I like lighter smells in general.
There’s definitely a difference in quality.

I have a ton of fragrance splits and it gives me a variety to choose from depending on the weather, mood, occasion, etc.

10 ml can last me a while too because of the reasons above and I only spray at 1-3 pressure points depending on how much juice the nozzle lets out per pump. Pause.

Great convo starter with the ladies too.
You selling me on it. I am curious as hell to smell what the hype is about.
giphy.gif

I can’t resist I’m bout to swoop a 10ml.

Need some opinions on if I’m right or Wrong lol

My family was going to go to Hilton head for a few days in June . This includes:

Me (forever alone)
My Parents (that’s 2 people)
My brother , his wife and 3 little kids (5 total)

So the plan was to find an Airbnb and all stay together . My brother found a 2 BEDROOM . Of course my parents get a room and then him and his family share a room

Anything over 2 bedrooms he’s saying he doesn’t want to pay for.

Which leaves me a couch.

He said we still should go 50/50 and I’m saying I’m not splitting my cost even when i have To sleep on a couch.

Am i wrong?
Is it a present to anybody? The trip I mean? If it’s for your parents or something I would take one for the team. But if not the Hell to the Naw should you pay half if it’s an all in family vacation. He should go half with you on a 3. If not don’t invite him next time.

Wearing: CKone
the one I want: Creed - Virgin Island Water

I have heard good things about that how heavy is it. I like lighter smells in general.

You selling me on it. I am curious as hell to smell what the hype is about.

giphy.gif

I can’t resist I’m bout to swoop a 10ml.
VIW’s cool but it has longevity issues unless you’re layering it with molecule 01 or something similar (s/o Homebrew :pimp:). I’m assuming you’re looking to buy a split from one of the cats in the fragrance thread? I’d recommend Aventus over VIW if this is your first time dabbling into more refined fragrances. Stronger longevity and a more versatile scent. They’re always splitting that joint up in there, too.

VIW’s cool but it has longevity issues unless you’re layering it with molecule 01 or something similar (s/o Homebrew :pimp:). I’m assuming you’re looking to buy a split from one of the cats in the fragrance thread? I’d recommend Aventus over VIW if this is your first time dabbling into more refined fragrances. Stronger longevity and a more versatile scent. They’re always splitting that joint up in there, too.
Gonna grab 10ml of Aventus & VIW. Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom