the thread about nothing...

So we're in the Children's Place standing in line ready to check out. Next to us is a price check scanner. Lady comes up to use it. She has 2 kids, 1 in a stroller.

The kid not in the stroller must have been playing with the stroller cuz it falls backward. The thud heard was more than just the stroller...kid inside bumped his head (side note...same kid bumped his head in the store like 5 minutes earlier) and is crying hard.

The mom using the price checker asks the kid not in the stroller what happened. Given that I'm a parent and would like to be aware of any harm my kid endured, I explain to her what I saw.

" The stroller actually flipped over and hit the ground. I think he may have bumped his head."

Mom: "yeah he bumped the front of his head over there *points a direction* earlier."

Me: "i think he just bumped the back of it as well."

Mom goes back to the kid not in the stroller asking what happened. Mom asks kid in the stroller what happened. Mom asks kid in the stroller something completely unrelated to the news I just provided to her in an effort to try and figure out why he's crying.

I'm wholly offended.

My girl tells the lady again what just happened. Apparently my girl is more trustworthy than I am.

**** pissed me off real good.

mind ur own
So we're in the Children's Place standing in line ready to check out. Next to us is a price check scanner. Lady comes up to use it. She has 2 kids, 1 in a stroller.

The kid not in the stroller must have been playing with the stroller cuz it falls backward. The thud heard was more than just the stroller...kid inside bumped his head (side note...same kid bumped his head in the store like 5 minutes earlier) and is crying hard.

The mom using the price checker asks the kid not in the stroller what happened. Given that I'm a parent and would like to be aware of any harm my kid endured, I explain to her what I saw.

" The stroller actually flipped over and hit the ground. I think he may have bumped his head."

Mom: "yeah he bumped the front of his head over there *points a direction* earlier."

Me: "i think he just bumped the back of it as well."

Mom goes back to the kid not in the stroller asking what happened. Mom asks kid in the stroller what happened. Mom asks kid in the stroller something completely unrelated to the news I just provided to her in an effort to try and figure out why he's crying.

I'm wholly offended.

My girl tells the lady again what just happened. Apparently my girl is more trustworthy than I am.

**** pissed me off real good.

35F0DB09-D1DB-4F2E-BF55-1974065D030F.jpeg

Welp, the Raptors are going to get destroyed by the Warriors. Kawhi is their only hope. Their home crowds are going to be nuts though

Mannn... :rolleyes I would’ve rather seen the Bucks go to the finals. Toronto has some experience on the squad now, they might be able to put up a fight. The Raptors steady wasting everybody time.

I get why DeMar would be upset personally but he shouldn't and I dont see why people would get at him. He was traded for a better player it happens.

Real talk but even if the Raptors pull this off (dont think they will) and Leonard stays (still might leave) I wouldn't mind them trying to bring him back to be a sixth man. I dont think Pop wants him moving forward and he'd be great off the bench

Back
Top Bottom