the thread about nothing...

Folks who up their own stuff?

I mean I guess that makes sense

You mean affiliate links? Shouldn't any business?

Nah I meant this thing
Capture+_2019-06-09-07-58-19.png

Bruh my people just luv Dodge Chargers..

I think I got food poisoned or have the stomach flu. Feeling nauseous, stomach feeling unsettled, mouth have that numb feeling, and the urge to puke. This heat wave is making me feel worse too.
Prolly all that MSG...

I posted that I’d make a greater effort to see my brother’s dog and I stuck to it yesterday.
0457685A-92FD-461E-A22F-F707EE137AC3.jpeg

:emoji_hugging:

Add some nonfat greek yogurt too
To the recipe I posted?
0CB3FE7C-8F73-43CC-AA79-95E9A524E739.png
That’d add a whole other flavor component that wouldn’t mesh well everything else. Plus, the peanut butters already entirely purely fat. Add the yogurt and it’ll be too much fat cals depending on serving size. I don’t disagree that yogurt can serve as a good ingredient for shakes/smoothies, though.

Share what you watch with friends and family. Don’t be greedy.

Been friends with this dude for 10 years +. Found out today hes been dating my ex and a bunch of the guys wouldnt tell me because they thought id be upset. We were together for 5 years and he knew **** about our relationship and why it didnt work. Im not even mad about them dating , just upset the guys wouldnt tell me and i had to hear from people that arent even close to me. Her and i would never workout even if we did get back together, but would i be overreacting to not talk to that group of people anymore?

Back
Top Bottom