the thread about nothing...

36D895DA-7AC6-4FCF-825A-311FBC491D40.gif
Just got home.....time for the game!!

**** I didn't, he looked great physically wasn't limping at all or nothing. I was a little worried when he went to the bench and they put a wrap on his calf though

**** I didn't, he looked great physically wasn't limping at all or nothing. I was a little worried when he went to the bench and they put a wrap on his calf though
To go from no participation at all to playing full speed in game in 3 days was drastic. They never let on about the severity of the injury but inside information (Mike Wilbon on PTI) said the warriors expected a 4 week injury. I think its been 3 or just at 4. And he had no basketball activities besides a like practice yesterday and today.

To go from no participation at all to playing full speed in game in 3 days was drastic. They never let on about the severity of the injury but inside information (Mike Wilbon on PTI) said the warriors expected a 4 week injury. I think its been 3 or just at 4. And he had no basketball activities besides a like practice yesterday and today.
Thats why I was so impressed. Showed no hesitation on his jump shot or even his handle. Until he went to the bench and they wrapped it I actually thought he may have been playing possum for a minute

Ugh, my girl just showed me a video of an inmate getting his limbs removed in some prison in South America. I think it was because he snitched or something. I wished I didn't watch it, worst than the stuff I seen on rotten.com.

Back
Top Bottom