the thread about nothing...

Can’t stand air fresheners. Occasionally I’ll use Ozium spray tho. It has a lemon like smell but it’s suppose to eliminate the smell instead of masking it and kill bacteria in the car too.
fb1730ee-fc75-410f-abd8-065157b76e18_1.3bb829812cb42a95dd9969b247bb4fab.jpeg

Sometimes I Refresh general and threads from 2006 2008 pop up it's weird. I gotta click the lounge then general again. #mobileproblems #wheresdaapp

Didn't get the job. They said I was a great guy to talk to, but I guess some of my answers sounded too scripted.

Really walked out of yesterday's interview feeling I did really well to be considered.

Idk. But I feel dead.
Keep your head up. Something better will come along.

Been really getting into cologne lately but god is it a rabbit hole. So much out there.:sick:
Really feel like that's how all hobbies are. Just pray you pick a cheap one (you did not, sir).

My shoe habit I did not see coming. My brother has a watch habit. I want to get into watches, but I already know that's a rich man game. Fooling myself.

I'm down to a week left in my cologne bottle. I have a post saved from some one here mentioning their day time and night time cologne...headed to a store soon to check them out.

I was heavy into online league play in NBA 2K back from 2K9 - 2K15. Before I really settled into adulthoood.

My leagues had guys with full time jobs and families. Looking at my life the way it is now, I have no freaking clue how they managed to fit in video games. I'm lucky to play video games once a week for an hour or 2.

Flourish, G. Make sure to hit up the frag thread too.
I do. I swooped a lot of info from there,friends, & YouTube. But just when I think I’m set I go smell and it’s different than described or I like 5 other colognes I smelled at the store. It’s fun but tedious been buying sampler sizes in a lot of stuff untill one really clicks.

Back
Top Bottom