the thread about nothing...

Bruh...

LL

Wait for it :smh:

Why is this my first time seeing this?!?!?!

Last edited:
Ive used paypal several times to buy/sell kicks over on iss. No complaints no scams. Now this seems too fishy to me.

My moms husband got a macbook pro recently for free and hes gonna sell it. He put it on craigslist. Now he comes to me and asks me if i have paypal cause all the people interested in it have paypal. I told him i do and ill take the money using my account. He gives me this persons number. I give my email and the person tells me they sent the money. I get an email saying "sarah peter" is sending u $1500 but u must provide the tracking number to get ur money. Ok fine. But the address was somewhere in nigeria. I wont and ever will ship overseas. Continental us only. I dont want any problems whatsoever. The name relating to the address was totally different than this sarah peter person. I was going to call this sarah but they said the mouthpiece on their phone is broken. I call the number to see where the phone is based and its in LA.

To me that sounds fishy as hell and using my better judgement im not dealing with this person

old pp scam bro ... they NEVER need shipping info before releasing your money

roll.gif

bruh I have white man hands. I came out super light skinned compared to my immediate fam and my black as tar cousins.
I'm on a macbook, I didn't draw that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what do I need to connect my MB to my TV though? that's the real issue here.
daymn mfer....'black as tar'!!!

sounding like MMG right now
roll.gif

i knew that broad "carmen" from camwithher with the gigantic missile jugs before she was a cam trollop. 

i also used to cam chat with 'justene jaro' when she was just a regular ******* with flat chest back in like 2000. 

shouldve javale mcgee'd them when i had the chance

Somtimes I wonder, am I just an totally a-hole, or is it really that many dumb *** people in the world??
Them: "I'm calling to check the status of a claim and the status of the appeal for that claim.."
Me: "Obviously the claim was denied if you're asking for the status of the appeal for the claim."
You work for unemployment? 
mean.gif

it must be nice to talk down to people while you have your nice cushy job ehh?

i would get really bad attitude from some of the people on the phone... for asking where my payment was 2 months after i opened a new claim..after they told me my old one was running out since it stays open for a whole year which is ridiculous, i worked a seasonal job and i was able to collect unemployment when it would end.

Last edited:
Somtimes I wonder, am I just an totally a-hole, or is it really that many dumb *** people in the world??

Them: "I'm calling to check the status of a claim and the status of the appeal for that claim.."

Me: "Obviously the claim was denied if you're asking for the status of the appeal for the claim."

Trill how'd you get the job? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom