the thread about nothing...

din tai fung

20190824_115545.jpg
Oh yeah, my bad. I only went there once. It was okay IMO. A lot of people seem to like it.

im in a rut..i want to go out but i dont feel like getting dressed lol

Been there and know that feeling.

I just started a cold and feel like **** but I’m going out with my brother and 12 year old nephew. We found out the theatre is having a midnight showing of the 1982 classic “Halloween 3”. My little nephew is into 80s pop culture so he’s going to see if for the 1st time.

Been there and know that feeling.

I just started a cold and feel like **** but I’m going out with my brother and 12 year old nephew. We found out the theatre is having a midnight showing of the 1982 classic “Halloween 3”. My little nephew is into 80s pop culture so he’s going to see if for the 1st time.

I’m so washed if I go out I can’t last past 12am because I’ll get sleepy or I can’t wait to go home. But once I’m home alone I’m all energized.

What’s with this chicken sandwich? I’m outta the loop.
Apparently it’s a bomb *** sandwich. I’m curious so I’ll try it tomorrow if the lines aren’t ridiculous.

I've officially retired going out unless it's a special occasion. Rounding the corner to the next phase of life, gonna be 36 in a few weeks and not exactly where i wanna be.
Dude, I’ll be 39 in December. We’re not that old...yet.

I’m so washed if I go out I can’t last past 12am because I’ll get sleepy or I can’t wait to go home. But once I’m home alone I’m all energized.
Hahahaha I know man, it’s funny. I’ll be doing all these chores at late hours without a problem. Go out and I’ll be yawning multiple times, lol.

Popeye’s is selling chicken sandwiches now and everyone thinks it’s the best thing on earth. #overrated

Apparently it’s a bomb *** sandwich. I’m curious so I’ll try it tomorrow if the lines aren’t ridiculous.

Dude, I’ll be 39 in December. We’re not that old...yet.

Hahahaha I know man, it’s funny. I’ll be doing all these chores at late hours without a problem. Go out and I’ll be yawning multiple times, lol.

Oh. So that’s what all these fights are about on world star? Smh I saw the thumbnails but didn’t click on them cuz I’ve seen enough fights.

All over a ****ing a sandwich.

Oh. So that’s what all these fights are about on world star? Smh I saw the thumbnails but didn’t click on them cuz I’ve seen enough fights.

All over a ****ing a sandwich.
Don’t waste your time watching it. It seriously is overrated IMO. People just tripping and don’t know better.

Reactions: OTG
Wore my og black/red 16s to work today......

Currently looking for a new pair of retro 16s.....

That is all for now.

I never play the state lottery but lately I’ve been having vision of winning the lotto. Perhaps it’s a sign.

I’m not gonna lie, I would stunt hard AF if I do win.

I never play the state lottery but lately I’ve been having vision of winning the lotto. Perhaps it’s a sign.

I’m not gonna lie, I would stunt hard AF if I do win.
Fun fact most people who win the lottery more than likey miss manage their money and become homeless.....

Good luck though.

Fun fact most people who win the lottery more than likey miss manage their money and become homeless.....

Good luck though.
You have to be an idiot to the utmost degree to burn through it. Anyone who wins more than 20 million after tax and goes broke, deserves to lose it all. You can be super conservative by throwing half of that 20 mill in a CD and generate a quarter million per year doing nothing!

Good luck though.
I’ll take my chances. I doubt I’ll nosedive that deep though cuz I manage money well.

I’ll buy all the rare Polo, Air Max, and get myself a rolls Royce... to me that’s ballin hard af

You would have to be an idiot to the utmost degree to burn through it. Anyone who wins more than 20 million after tax and goes broke, deserves to lose it all. You can be super conservative by throwing half of that 20 mill in a CD and generate a quarter million per year doing nothing!
That’s cuz these people ARE idiots who has no knowledge of finance

I’ll take the weekly payment ASAP rocky

Back
Top Bottom