the thread about nothing...

Free YouTube trial has ended. It was nice being ad free. Wasn’t worth keeping. The Lou Pearlman documentary was the only thing I thought was worth watching.

Something similar happened during my senior year of high school (‘99). The white board needed replacement so my teacher removed it. Behind it was a chalkboard with the original lesson plan of the day written in chalk. It had student and teacher names...and the date was October 20, 1982 :wow:

We all marveled at it for a minute and the teacher installed the new white board up without erasing any of the og writing. Probably still up right now some 20 years later.

Some people have ticks/spasms and that's what the first jolt looked like , either that or a strong burp. but the second motion was awkward played as if it was a different character. Baby always came across kinda awkward and jittery in interviews.

Last edited:
sooperhooper sooperhooper
Fake?
IMG_20190826_174056204.jpg

If somebody staged that they have too much free time.

Speaking of deals mad I missed this sale...
FEA9E98B-2735-45C4-A4D5-968293269FBE.png

I’m not crazy about the shoe but I need it to match a jacket. :emoji_older_man:I’m old I like to match.

People do anything for social media so idk. Top level shoes go for way more at Marshall's and that tag says originally 64 which is way off.
Yeah I did it for the gram....lmao. saw these for $50 whatever you wanna believe, believe it. But I wouldn't waste my time for non-sense.

Free YouTube trial has ended. It was nice being ad free. Wasn’t worth keeping. The Lou Pearlman documentary was the only thing I thought was worth watching.
There're tons of YouTube apps that circumvent the ad crap. On android that is, unless none of the above apply to you.
It's gotten odd seeing folks watch ads before vids.
Some people have ticks/spasms and that's what the first jolt looked like , either that or a strong burp. but the second motion was awkward played as if it was a different character. Baby always came across kinda awkward and jittery in interviews.
Word? I've been cautious in my reaction, as i've never seen that either. Closest thing was severe stuttering ticks.
Hope dude takes care of himself!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom