the thread about nothing...

tumblr_nta66fAXuC1tit364o5_500.gif

There's one thing getting ban from the food thread....but getting ip banned from NT is far much worse.....if Mike dunleavy Mike dunleavy wants to join his other account @lebronhasmorefinalsmvp I'm glad to assist him.
Didn’t know they do that. But it was a serious question...is it permanent? I thought it’s just temporary.

I'm pretty much done with sneakers and I am not getting involved with anything similiar that has to do with collecting.
I’m out of the loop with what kicks are popular these days. 90% of them look the same to me now. It’s all about hyped collabs and reselling. It’s basically a chore to keep up with. Most recent pairs I have are flyknit racers and trainers

I’m out of the loop with what kicks are popular these days. 90% of them look the same to me now. It’s all about hyped collabs and reselling. It’s basically a chore to keep up with. Most recent pairs I have are flyknit racers and trainers
Lately been seeing a lot of Vans and dad shoes.

This "hobby" has become too mainstream and the focus isn't on quality anymore, and it's been this way for a while. I stopped getting the rush opening a new box of shoes a long time ago.

Does a professional track athlete typically make as much as a pro basketball or football player?

Unless you have ungodly speed like Usain Bolt where you’re going to make real serious money, the Marquis Goodwin example still wants very much to play in the NFL, and can. Not that he’s a failure at anything if he’s also (or only) a great track and field athlete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom