the thread about nothing...

Those homeless spikes seem cruel, and it's the wrong way to address the issue. The money could go towards shelters or something similar. On the other hand, if that was your business they were sleeping in front of and it disrupted customer flow, you would have an issue with them being there.

As long as their not there during business hours, I’d be ok with it. I’m open from 8am to 9pm, they roll up at 10 and be out by 8, cool. And they better watch my ****. Look out for me, I’ll look out for you.

You'll regret it VERY soon :rofl:
I’m still good!!
Jake-Gyllenhaal.gif

It's crazy how vicious the dating game is nowadays. Insane how attractive women have hundreds of options at the press of a button.

It's addicting.

That's some **** I don't tell my people's though, ish is weird if you really think about it lol.

Ok. I got questions. What do you listen to? How do you listen to it? You put on headphones and chill, put it in while you’re doing stuff around the house? I really don’t get it tbh

Ok. I got questions. What do you listen to? How do you listen to it? You put on headphones and chill, put it in while you’re doing stuff around the house? I really don’t get it tbh
Hard to explain, but ever found yourself haplessly drifting away at the sounds of your Granny's toothless gums just smacking around, all wet and buoyant?
Or perhaps Pop-pop scrapping the dandruff off that coarse, disheveled bald mane of his.
Yeaa that hit the spot eh? Straight to nirvana.

Something like that....

Hard to explain, but ever found yourself haplessly drifting away at the sounds of your Granny's toothless gums just smacking around, all wet and buoyant?
Or perhaps Pop-pop scrapping the dandruff off that coarse, disheveled bald mane of his.
Yeaa that hit the spot eh? Straight to nirvana.

Something like that....

6ae270cad4976baf31fb6beda8ca8c05.gif

its a very interesting comparison the different environments i've been in

small scale private company
large public corporate
startup that went public

now im at a hypergrowth company

really different kinds of places for each environment

i have never listened to it but i get it...may be good to help people fall asleep too

I've always had that feeling from whispering. I hated folks whispering to me as a kid because that particular feeling overpowered my focus on anything else.

short of trying to get in the mood, I can't imagine ever seeking out that feeling. and even if it were to get in the mood, I'd only be able to stand it for a very short period of time.

I don't think YouTube videos could recreate that feeling. it has to be in ear whispering. maybe if I had some great noise canceling headphones or something.

Morning...couldn’t sleep til 2am. Woke up at 4-5am and finally up at 7am...:sick::sick::sick: I feel like dying with how I slept.

Back
Top Bottom