the thread about nothing...

Also EL OH EL at ninjahood being upset about not being in the list
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that wall of text
laugh.gif

Da hood isn't influential and he's upset.
How you sound though? You're in HERE talking **** instead of speaking on it in the actual thread.
mean.gif
I know you don't like that ***** but that's some lame **** G.

Last edited:
Windows 8 is amazing , especially since I only paid $15 for the upgrade
what is good about it?

Windows 8 is amazing , especially since I only paid $15 for the upgrade

why do u like it? i was considering doin th upgrade

my pos backup machine is a lot more responsive with it.
if you can get it for cheap and are willing to overlook the new start menu/use classic shell or start8 its kinda nice.

^I really can only watch 1st Take immediately after a Cowboys or Jets loss. Other than that, I prefer not to hear Stephen A yell while Skip looks like he's having seizures in his face.

Ever just be in that mood where you just dont wanna **** with ANYBODY for no reason? Like...nobody pissed you off but you have that feeling of being pissed off?

Thats me.

my pos backup machine is a lot more responsive with it.
if you can get it for cheap and are willing to overlook the new start menu/use classic shell or start8 its kinda nice.
This.

My three year old Asus K series is running way better than when I first got it running stock windows 7. Best $15 i've spent in a while

Ever just be in that mood where you just dont wanna **** with ANYBODY for no reason? Like...nobody pissed you off but you have that feeling of being pissed off?

Thats me.

I do from time to time.

Ill disappear for a little while.

Leave my phone at home and good for a drive or just shut if off.

Feels good to disconnect from time to time.

Thats me.

I do from time to time.

I only do this when I jog, used to HATE jogging, realized it's so much easier without the phone in my pocket.
*lets his hair blow in the wind*

Thats me.

I do from time to time.

I only do this when I jog, used to HATE jogging, realized it's so much easier without the phone in my pocket.

Best feeling man. Leaving ya phone behind when you just go out for a run or drive somewhere. Easiest way to clear your mind. Dont have to worry about phone calls, texts, social networks, internet, etc. It really is crazy to think how we have grown to basically live through our phones. :x

Just plain music :smokin

Last edited:

Thats me.

I do from time to time.

Best feeling man. Leaving ya phone behind when you just go out for a run or drive somewhere. Easiest way to clear your mind. Dont have to worry about texts, social networks, internet, etc.

Just plain music :smokin

not even music fambz

listening to nature > *

Back
Top Bottom