the thread about nothing...

Every year around this time, I'm reminded of the "Mr. Hammer wig" by someone I know. Google it. That's me.

I smashed a girl who works at Party City a while back. I wonder what she thought when she saw it.

That's you? :rofl:

Not a fan of anal , had a bad experience wit it , ever since then ... I'm good ...

To not beat around the bush, Shorty let one go on me, one of the loudest , worst smelling slips ever. I still finished but vowed never again :lol:

uuuggghhh...that would've been a wrap for me.

**** is up with the emoticons?

I'm 6'2 and my name is Mario I think I would have some questions asked by a therapist if I went to Halloween as Luigi
laugh.gif

Tyler the Creator is the only rapper I'm scared to fight. All you other wussy rappers can get powerbombed through the floor.

my buddy took the hershey highway on this girl we went to school with and i guess she ate some spicy food that day, and my boy ended up getting a pepper seed in his pee hole...
laugh.gif

just got a call from my girl that the pharmacy tried reaching her doc about her burf control and they didnt answer so now she has to go for a couple of days without it, and then when she gets it she has to wait 7 days to get busy..
mean.gif

just got a call from my girl that the pharmacy tried reaching her doc about her burf control and they didnt answer so now she has to go for a couple of days without it, and then when she gets it she has to wait 7 days to get busy..
mean.gif
Hey, at least you got a girl to go home to and smash. Forever alone...

just got a call from my girl that the pharmacy tried reaching her doc about her burf control and they didnt answer so now she has to go for a couple of days without it, and then when she gets it she has to wait 7 days to get busy..:smh:
Hey, at least you got a girl to go home to and smash. Forever alone...
This.

Tyler the Creator is the only rapper I'm scared to fight. All you other wussy rappers can get powerbombed through the floor.

:lol:

Last edited:
romedadude said:
How did you become the "Mr. Hammer wig" model? :lol:

I used to do graphic design for a costume company and they asked me to go to a photoshoot and be the model for that wig.

Had to double check the name of this thread when I was scrolling on this page. Thought this was TAY and how can you smash when a girl is on her period? Please tell me not raw... The smell is horrible :x smells like doo doo.

Had to double check the name of this thread when I was scrolling on this page. Thought this was TAY and how can you smash when a girl is on her period? Please tell me not raw... The smell is horrible
sick.gif
smells like doo doo.
Never dat. I don't let the blood touch my ****. I'm fine with fingering a girl on the period, but not my ****. 

That smell must have pheromones though because everytime I think of it, I get horny as hell. It's like embedded in my brain

ONE GOLD WATCH, TWO GOLD CHAINS, SIX GOLD RANGS, IT'S NUTHIN (GOT DAMN)

one million dollars... buying a Geo Metro and doing a K swap.

iSAmpLkBAqQMJ.jpeg

2lbs of the finest Humboldt County has to offer. 4oz of Girlscout Cookie oil. paying off my girls hospital bills, giving my mom $250k, banking the rest to buy dumb **** off the internet over the next 10 or so years.

Back
Top Bottom