the thread about nothing...

Yeah, **** carbs at night. But, I think alot of countries view dinner without carbs a "not complete" meal. I guarantee you, if you told most older family members that you eat only veggies and meat for dinner, they'll either ask if you're on a diet, laugh at you, or tell you that you have to eat more.
All you have to do is schedule your carb intake to when it is needed the most. This way you can still function properly during the day without suppressing your cravings. You can still indulge once in a while. It's simple. You don't need these fad diets that tell you to eat a piece of lettuce for lunch.

You only eat one meal a day?!? Is it one huge meal that’s really high in calories? What is it usually?

I really enjoy eating so I know for sure I can’t do that lol.

I love to eat too so I know multiple small meals would NEVER satisfy and just leave me hungry througout the day. With OMAD I'll be full(not stuffed) and satisfied at least once in that day AND I don't have to be as restrictive like with diets.

As far as calories it would be a challenge to eat enough calories to match or exceed ones BMR.

I have done OMAD and Keto and the fat/water weight just melts off.

oh, this was an instinctual thing for you? not learned behavior?
What you mean by "instinctual"? If you mean as far as knowing how to breathe, eat, drink, and sleep then no, because deciding what to eat requires some know-how. The method I described of eating less carbs for dinner isn't rocket science. A few guys in this thread do it and put out their list of meals throughout the day. It is just baffling that people go through greater extremes when something more practical and basic can work.

I add soy sauce, onions, garlic , parsley, sesame oil and eggs sometimes.
I switch up everytime i make it.

How do you cook the frozen ones?
I tried and it was a little wet/mushy

SparklingHandyCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom