the thread about nothing...

_2  Implying movies are good - Posts.png

man...just had a romantic getaway that went south too hard.

staying at this place..we get the best room they have, the swimming pool suite.
20191003_094434.jpg

20191003_094455.jpg
and I decide to do two nights, cuz I want a full 24+ hour access to the pool, not some ******** 6 - 11 one night stay.

so we get there. bathroom sink is closed and no pull handle to open it up. okay whatever, we call for them to fix it. as soon as we make the call, I see a collection of 20 ants in the room all in one spot right by the bed. I don't wanna freak my girl out so I just handle it and keep it pushing.

buddy comes to open the drain. all good. over the next 20 or so minutes I begin to notice gnats all over the room. wide winged gnats...my research indicates they are drain flies. I must have killed about 6 to 8 in a short trip to the bathroom. getting kinda disgusted, but really just wanna enjoy my time with my wife...not like I never dealt with gnats before.

so we finally get some pool time. cool ****, besides the few gnats that had drowned in the pool that we had to fling out.

we wrap up pool time to wind down the night. my wife is cool, but I'm just still seeing a ton of flies. between us winding down and me actually going to sleep, I must have killed at least 10 more gnats. we're talking infestation here. and I keep seeing ants on the floor. not the same quantity that I saw at first. but constantly present.

I go to the front desk in the morning time to make them aware of the issue and ask to switch rooms. the person at the front desk is a new face to me and they had guest in the lobby (small room, can easily hear any room level conversation) so I try to explain the situation discretely and not dive into the history of the room (basically did not ask if this was a known problem to that person). they said that'd be fine however the cleaning crew doesn't return until 10 a.m. so we'd have to wait until then.

since I don't know when we'll be moving and I don't want to wash up, pool time, get notified of the change and have to wash up again to do the move, I just forgo pool time until we get moved.

while waiting, I see the person that checked us in yesterday and i pull him to the side to let him know. he admits that the room given to us has had numerous complaints about gnats but also says the ants are a new issue.

so they move us at about 11. give us a complementary bottle of champagne. cool, party begins again. so I wash my ***. me and my girl start playing around on the bed.
Fam...I'm eating the box
when someone busts into our room totally unannounced and without knocking. mood dead. flat dead.

so first I got a dirty *** room, then gave a peeping tom a show. my patience is at its end. and my wife is freaked out, doesn't want to stay. but we rarely get chances like this so she lets me make the call.

I go to the front desk. I speak with the owner but was not aware of the fact that it was the owner at the time.

while I am angry, I am not yelling or cursing.

I say this wasn't acceptable and some form of compensation has to be offered.

he asks what would I want. I say a free night. he says he can't do that. I say what can you do. he offers less than 10 percent of my total stay (20 percent of a 1 night stay). i say no I am not willing to accept that.

he asks do I want to leave. I explain that my wife does however I do not but there has to be something done for these inconveniences.

he says you can leave in 15 minutes and I'll refund you 1 night. I say hell no.

we are basically talking at/past each other. I make it clear that I would like for him to listen to me. and I say I want us to come to an agreed upon solution to this problem. he asked is leaving now and being provided a one night refund not acceptable. I say it is not. he says that's all I can do. I say can i speak with your manager. he tells me he's the owner and that I've been "very rude" to him. he caps it off by saying we have 15 minutes to leave or he will call the sheriff.

chargeback season.

we didn't let it ruin our time, but that whole thing truly did **** up a lot of our flow.

oh...forgot the number one indicator that I was dealing with an *******. at the beginning of my convo with the owner, he says it was a cleaning lady that walked in on us and asked would he want me to fire her.

right, because it was her fault that no one communicated the need to stay out of that room. inhumane jackass.

man...just had a romantic getaway that went south too hard.

staying at this place..we get the best room they have, the swimming pool suite.
20191003_094434.jpg

20191003_094455.jpg
and I decide to do two nights, cuz I want a full 24+ hour access to the pool, not some bull**** 6 - 11 one night stay.

so we get there. bathroom sink is closed and no pull handle to open it up. okay whatever, we call for them to fix it. as soon as we make the call, I see a collection of 20 ants in the room all in one spot right by the bed. I don't wanna freak my girl out so I just handle it and keep it pushing.

buddy comes to open the drain. all good. over the next 20 or so minutes I begin to notice gnats all over the room. wide winged gnats...my research indicates they are drain flies. I must have killed about 6 to 8 in a short trip to the bathroom. getting kinda disgusted, but really just wanna enjoy my time with my wife...not like I never dealt with gnats before.

so we finally get some pool time. cool ****, besides the few gnats that had drowned in the pool that we had to fling out.

we wrap up pool time to wind down the night. my wife is cool, but I'm just still seeing a ton of flies. between us winding down and me actually going to sleep, I must have killed at least 10 more gnats. we're talking infestation here. and I keep seeing ants on the floor. not the same quantity that I saw at first. but constantly present.

I go to the front desk in the morning time to make them aware of the issue and ask to switch rooms. the person at the front desk is a new face to me and they had guest in the lobby (small room, can easily hear any room level conversation) so I try to explain the situation discretely and not dive into the history of the room (basically did not ask if this was a known problem to that person). they said that'd be fine however the cleaning crew doesn't return until 10 a.m. so we'd have to wait until then.

since I don't know when we'll be moving and I don't want to wash up, pool time, get notified of the change and have to wash up again to do the move, I just forgo pool time until we get moved.

while waiting, I see the person that checked us in yesterday and i pull him to the side to let him know. he admits that the room given to us has had numerous complaints about gnats but also says the ants are a new issue.

so they move us at about 11. give us a complementary bottle of champagne. cool, party begins again. so I wash my ***. me and my girl start playing around on the bed.
Fam...I'm eating the box
when someone busts into our room totally unannounced and without knocking. mood dead. flat dead.

so first I got a dirty *** room, then gave a peeping tom a show. my patience is at its end. and my wife is freaked out, doesn't want to stay. but we rarely get chances like this so she lets me make the call.

I go to the front desk. I speak with the owner but was not aware of the fact that it was the owner at the time.

while I am angry, I am not yelling or cursing.

I say this wasn't acceptable and some form of compensation has to be offered.

he asks what would I want. I say a free night. he says he can't do that. I say what can you do. he offers less than 10 percent of my total stay (20 percent of a 1 night stay). i say no I am not willing to accept that.

he asks do I want to leave. I explain that my wife does however I do not but there has to be something done for these inconveniences.

he says you can leave in 15 minutes and I'll refund you 1 night. I say hell no.

we are basically talking at/past each other. I make it clear that I would like for him to listen to me. and I say I want us to come to an agreed upon solution to this problem. he asked is leaving now and being provided a one night refund not acceptable. I say it is not. he says that's all I can do. I say can i speak with your manager. he tells me he's the owner and that I've been "very rude" to him. he caps it off by saying we have 15 minutes to leave or he will call the sheriff.

chargeback season.

we didn't let it ruin our time, but that whole thing truly did **** up a lot of our flow.
The damn nerve on these hotels & places smh. Atleast you & wifey made the best of it

I can’t wear Polos to work and I wish I can. I feel like any other race won’t get judge as much for having tats comparing to being an Asian person with tats.

we've been judged our entire life bro. but i dont think we got it that bad honestly
im bout to go to nursing school and ready to wear turtlenecks under my scrubs for the rest of my career idgaf

how much can i expect to spend on a full sleeve? i want that bish to be hella detailed

mainly black/grey with some colors

we've been judged our entire life bro. but i dont think we got it that bad honestly
im bout to go to nursing school and ready to wear turtlenecks under my scrubs for the rest of my career idgaf
You’re right.
how much can i expect to spend on a full sleeve? i want that bish to be hella detailed

mainly black/grey with some colors
I’m going to assume at least $2500. Depending on the artist and design.

You’re right.

I’m going to assume at least $2500. Depending on the artist and design.
I was expecting more tbh. lol

I live in dallas texas and nobody gets judged more than black and hispanics people
even white people gets judged more if they deviate too far from the norm

people think asian people are these nerdy-goody people which is true for the most part but not really for me, but i use it to my advantage. you dont even know bro but ive gotten away with so much **** just because the way people perceive me lol im talking about getting fired from ya job and going to jail type activities if ya know what i mean

I said that if I made X amount of money by age of ____, I would get my neck and arms tatted by Mister Cartoon. Needless to say, I am past that age and free of ink so I did not hit that benchmark or goal. :lol:

I was expecting more tbh. lol

I live in dallas texas and nobody gets judged more than black and hispanics people
even white people gets judged more if they deviate too far from the norm

people think asian people are these nerdy-goody people which is true for the most part but not really for me, but i use it to my advantage. you dont even know bro but ive gotten away with so much **** just because the way people perceive me lol im talking about getting fired from ya job and going to jail type activities if ya know what i mean
That’s the minimum. I’m guessing AT LEAST 3 sessions (outline, fill in the details x 2) and guessing at least $700-$1000 per session. There’s a good possibility that it’s more depending on the details and artists as mentioned.

Maybe it’s just me and the people I used to kick it with then lol. Teachers always hated me for no reason and assume I’m the trouble maker even tho my grades wasn’t bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said that if I made X amount of money by age of ____, I would get my neck and arms tatted by Mister Cartoon. Needless to say, I am past that age and free of ink so I did not hit that benchmark or goal. :lol:
Do you still think about getting some?

Back
Top Bottom