the thread about nothing...

objectification-of-women-in-advertisments-3-638[1].jpg
So edgy.

1. There's a lot of attractive women at my place of work. Ranging from cute to damn, I'd like to hit that. We just got one who fits in the latter. Busty with a nice ***. Probably just here for the week as she works for the firm already.
  2. Didn't get a job I wanted and got a reference for. I wasn't qualified and I would have had to take a huge pay cut. Bad news is better than no news. The person who referred me agreed that I wouldn't forfeit 30K+ for what turned out to be an entry level position.
  3. I've been thinking about going to church and turning my life over to God.

1. There's a lot of attractive women at my place of work. Ranging from cute to damn, I'd like to hit that. We just got one who fits in the latter. Busty with a nice ***. Probably just here for the week as she works for the firm already.
  2. Didn't get a job I wanted and got a reference for. I wasn't qualified and I would have had to take a huge pay cut. Bad news is better than no news. The person who referred me agreed that I wouldn't forfeit 30K+ for what turned out to be an entry level position.
1 and 3 is the struggle of life famo lol.

what religion? I grew up with mom taking me to church and also 13 years in a Lutheran school. I've studied religions for school and somewhat on my own. while I grew up Christian and would probably still self identify as one of forced to label myself, Ive been having a hard time with the Jesus Christ existence portion, which is the whole basis of the religion in my eyes.

been watching brother polite recently and trying to find more to study.

I need to get right so I can get my fam right. spiritually, financially, educationally...funnily enough I feel as though my most capable attribute is my emotional stability, but that's due to me knowing I'm an emotional wreck and being very careful to not act out of just emotion.

****s gotta happen soon...running out of time.

i'm supposed to be eating healthy but...
i'm not even gonna hold you, i'm def going to order 10 lemon pepper wings from wingstop and a small cheese from papajohns when I get off of work either today or tomorrow. and I will drink it with a lil dranky drank.

smh. :smh:|l

1 and 3 is the struggle of life famo lol.

what religion? I grew up with mom taking me to church and also 13 years in a Lutheran school. I've studied religions for school and somewhat on my own. while I grew up Christian and would probably still self identify as one of forced to label myself, Ive been having a hard time with the Jesus Christ existence portion, which is the whole basis of the religion in my eyes.

been watching brother polite recently and trying to find more to study.

I need to get right so I can get my fam right. spiritually, financially, educationally...funnily enough I feel as though my most capable attribute is my emotional stability, but that's due to me knowing I'm an emotional wreck and being very careful to not act out of just emotion.

****s gotta happen soon...running out of time.

Catholicism. Mom was raised as one and my brother went to Catholic school. For the last year, I've had these discussions with myself.

Smart man, she get a shot of MSG aint no telling how she'll act. We still talk somewhat through Facebook but it aint the same. She got a kid now and appears to be happy, I don't condone blatant cheating but at this point I would have to be in town and she would have to throw it at me for me to entertain it. It was a brief but wild experience
Lol!!

It’s always best to stay away from people with kids. I get nervous about getting someone pregnant especially If they already have kids.

Pics?!?!

Back
Top Bottom