the thread about nothing...

Terrible week!!!!!!!

Sold a pair of satin 1s on my friends stockx account to get instant payout. (to pay for travis scott 6s i got from footaction chicago).

They get the shoes, and they fail verification for some "Factory flaw" and ship them back and take the $650 from my boys account. Pictures in the email didnt work, so we dont know what the flaw is.

To give him his $ back, i give him an 8.5 obsidian and sell an 8.5 obsidian on his account. we`re good. i drop the shoes off wednesday evening, cool.

I sell ANOTHER size 10 satin i had, without issues, on my GOAT account and go to ship them off, only to notice that The 8.5 i meant to ship wednesday, is still in the box in my trunk......Which means, i accidentally shipped my sz 10 satin instead of the 8.5 obsidian.

THEN on my way home, my engine starts smoking (2015 chevy impala. ) get home, and i have an oil leak.

THEN TODAY, my sons mom tells me she emailed his school because he didnt want to go. He said if he went today, he`d be getting into a fight with some kid thats been trying to bully him.

before the school could read the email, the fight happened and he`s suspended for all of next week.
That is a bad week. I don’t trust SX verification at all. If the price isn’t too off from GOAT then sell it there.
At least you know your kid will fight back instead of just taking the abuse!
Things will always get better. Take a fam on a quick getaway and it’ll be alright.

60lbs ago?!? When was this? Haha. This is my usual. I used to add another grilled chicken sandwich to it but their grilled chicken taste weird. I’m in normal shape. 5’11” 175-178ish lbs.

About 2 years ago. My job had a biggest loser contest. I got second place losing 40 lbs. Then I moved into an apartment with a full gym. I lost 20 more pounds and I guess toned up a bit because apparently I have "big"/"sexy" arms all of a sudden. Out of the blue women started sticking there hands under my sleeves and rubbing and squeezing my arms. That first time, I felt like I was getting molested. :lol: I'm 6'4 255 btw

About 2 years ago. My job had a biggest loser contest. I got second place losing 40 lbs. Then I moved into an apartment with a full gym. I lost 20 more pounds and I guess toned up a bit because apparently I have "big"/"sexy" arms all of a sudden. Out of the blue women started sticking there hands under my sleeves and rubbing and squeezing my arms. That first time, I felt like I was getting molested. :lol: I'm 6'4 255 btw
Nice! Did you win anything for coming in 2nd? Keep it up man!! Sacrifice a little. When you get to the shape you want you’ll be able to be more flexible with your eating and just stick with the workouts. Take advantage of that new physique! You got the height too. Get those women!8):nthat::D

Nice! Did you win anything for coming in 2nd? Keep it up man!! Sacrifice a little. When you get to the shape you want you’ll be able to be more flexible with your eating and just stick with the workouts. Take advantage of that new physique! You got the height too. Get those women!8):nthat::D

Hell naw. First place got all the money.

maxresdefault[1].jpg

My peeps the lowest :-/
Luckily I already graduated.
we flourishing baby ???

Teach me y'all ways!!
How do you seat to drop em kids the pool, without y'all johns stirring the bowl??
I'm talking hands off!
I need to know.

So I met with the CEO and Program Manager yesterday to discuss my current role and background. When they found out that I worked at different locations and was from the SF Bay Area, the CEO immediately asked if I was interested in a vacant role in SF. Went through my meeting and the Program Manager said he's follow up with me regarding the position.

Let's see what happens.
Head of HR just contacted me and scheduled a phone call for next Tuesday to discuss the opening. Damn, that was quick.

We had a conversation at work about who pays when you’re on a date. I said it depends, usually I’ll pay, but I’ve had girls cool with going Dutch the first few dates. The security guard, an older Hispanic dude, was mind blown. Talking about he’d feel like less of a man if a woman paid for his meal. If something as small as that make you feel like less of a man, you probably wasn’t much of a man in the first place. Where I come from, if you real, you ain’t gotta say it. You don’t have anything to prove, but I know my audience, cultural differences. Shiiii I’ve had females that paid for everything, but you know he wouldn’t even understand how that happens lol. She gotta pass a whole psychological examination before I give her the full Tr1ll experience. Been there, done that with dickmatized females.

Moral of the story: I need to get on down from these left behind *** people.

70s fashion is so far from modern fashion it practically can’t be duplicated with actually buy clothes from the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom