the thread about nothing...

Morning!! It feels good waking up with more light in the morning! But hate how the nights are longer.
That darkness at 3-4PM is soo depressing! Plus temps are dropping & it was only 38 degrees this morning here in NYC...i hate the cold. Can't wait for my favorite summer & hot weather to come back. Sadly it's going to be a while

That darkness at 3-4PM is soo depressing! Plus temps are dropping & it was only 38 degrees this morning here in NYC...i hate the cold. Can't wait for my favorite summer & hot weather to come back. Sadly it's going to be a while
It gets dark there at 3-4pm? We still have some light around 5 but that will change soon. East coast weather is tough.

We did pretty good this weekend Capture+_2019-11-03-08-37-38.png

Not just yet, but as the days get shorter & shorter it comes pretty close to 3ish with it dark out. Yeah its tough in the winter but nothing compared to midwest cold thank goodness lol
I can’t even stand the cold here in California. I would die in the Midwest type of temp during winter. Haha

I’m almost ready to go back to work. Lol
Did you go on vacation?

Di
I can’t even stand the cold here in California. I would die in the Midwest type of temp during winter. Haha

Did you go on vacation?

Yes sir.

It’s funny you say that about the cold. I was in LA last year and I was cold in June. Especially by the beach. I’d probably DIE in a midwestern winter. That just lets you know how hot it gets in the south. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom