the thread about nothing...

Joined Oct 27, 2019
you talking about the tiger woods reaction thread??
Nah, that first date thread with the woman guzzling the butter stream from the hibachi chef.

Once Boofoo threw his kufi into the thread and made it racial by page 2, f***ery ensued.

Thread is locked now and some posts were scrubbed but that joint took a classic SHARP NT turn. :lol:

Joined May 6, 2007
Nah, that first date thread with the woman guzzling the butter stream from the hibachi chef.

Once Boofoo threw his kufi into the thread and made it racial by page 2, f***ery ensued.

Thread is locked now and some posts were scrubbed but that joint took a classic SHARP NT turn. :lol:
damn I had no idea :rofl: :rofl:

NT gonna NT i suppose :lol:

Joined May 6, 2007
You watching Watchmen, bruv?

I don’t remember seeing you post in the thread for it.

If not, get on it.
E349B045-3080-48F1-AD90-C612C680A69F.png
YESSSSIRRRRRRR! Haven’t watched sundays episode yet, but this was my reaction after episode 5. Joint got me doing all kinds of research :lol:

show really the goods. This episode was that Neo moment from The Matrix. The whole movie you’re wondering “Is he really The One? Is he really The One?” And you’re not really sure until he stops the bullets from the agents and yeah you know the rest.

same feeling with this show. I’m not sure if this show is the goods, it has some moments and then BAM! This episode is it chief. This is Neo. Bullet stopping. The One.

Did a little research also. The first black police officer in New York City was named Samuel J. Battle, pictured here.
AFF7CFE5-EE40-411F-A8D8-9E8318F0451B.jpeg

The officer that initiated hooded justice at his badge ceremony and warned him to beware Cyclops? Lieutenant Battle. Pictured below. (Left)
68780052-6134-4823-8392-250BFF2FB715.jpeg

very cool.

Joined Oct 27, 2019
YESSSSIRRRRRRR! Haven’t watched sundays episode yet, but this was my reaction after episode 5. Joint got me doing all kinds of research :lol:
Ok, yeah, I remember that post. :lol:

DO NOT step in that thread before watching yesterday’s ep. Don’t make the same mistakes I did.
329C4946-6AE1-4D0B-B9F7-CA49E36255D3.png

Joined May 27, 2017
Y'all think I can finesse a free oil change if I bring my car in for a recall? The recall is to fix a cylinder deactivation issue. I have my own oil and filter. Just need the labor

kdawg

Staff member
Joined Jun 25, 2003
idk What it is but I just have not been feeling it lately.
We’re right in the middle of the worst part of the year - it’s dark and getting darker, cold and getting colder and there’s not a lot to look forward to.

In a few weeks things start to turn though - there’s obviously Christmas and the days get longer again and it’s not too long until spring.

Not sure I’ve got a solution other than hanging in there but things will get better again.

Top Bottom