the thread about nothing...

Samsung is becoming the Bose of TVs tho. They're not all that.

Thanks for the thread help, yeah i figured samsung is just blah lol, just don't want to drop hella money when its basically only going to have 2 purposes.

Yeah so this late afternoon I had car sex for the third time. I'm gonna choose the no sex option from now on. Im too anxious with the car fogging up and it going up and down. I'm not trying to be a registered sex offender

Oddly enough the second time I did it it was one morning in a parking garage that was packed for the 9-5 and that was mind blowing

Yeah so this late afternoon I had car sex for the third time. I'm gonna choose the no sex option from now on. Im too anxious with the car fogging up and it going up and down. I'm not trying to be a registered sex offender

Oddly enough the second time I did it it was one morning in a parking garage that was packed for the 9-5 and that was mind blowing

Broad daylight? Nah, I never did that. I did my dirt under the cover of darkness, lol.

Edit: Wait! Scratch that. How could I forget about the married Filipina milf I was banging in her SUV. Once even in the parking lot of the grocery store she went to. Just had to move the groceries out the way, lol.

Last edited:
Sick of seeing this baby yoda everywhere. It’s like, enough already.
Screenshot_20191202-173954.png

:lol: calm down. The only way you’d become a registered sex offender is if y’all was doing it at a park, while kids are were there playing, with the windows down being loud af. Outside of a completely **** cop, they’ll just tell you to move on.

If it’s that ad of the woman watching herself on TV on the Peleton bike, most annoying dumb ad I’ve seen all year :lol:

Both of their ads are annoying as ****. The Christmas morning one were the dad is working out before everyone wake up with "All the Lights" is annoying as well. But what I just found out is the ad I think your talking is being called sexist and body shaming centric. Cause the husband/boyfriend gives it to her for Christmas and people are upset because she's already in shape and men shouldn't give women work out equipment since it may send a message they want their significant others to look a certain way.

Both of their ads are annoying as ****. The Christmas morning one were the dad is working out before everyone wake up with "All the Lights" is annoying as well. But what I just found out is the ad I think your talking is being called sexist and body shaming centric. Cause the husband/boyfriend gives it to her for Christmas and people are upset because she's already in shape and men shouldn't give women work out equipment since it may send a message they want their significant others to look a certain way.
What if....the ****** said she wanted it for Christmas?? This just proves that people on social media (I’m willing to bet this started as a Twitter thing) are out here looking for thing to be outraged about. Everybody wants to be the person that calls something out. News outlets should start giving those people credit for calling things out, so someone can call them out on national TV.

Back
Top Bottom