the thread about nothing...

I have a Galaxy and I feel left out at times because of no facetime and usually when I ask if anyone has a charger for me to borrow they only have iPhone. I think those are the biggest drawbacks of going the non-Apple route.
WhatsApp has a similar FaceTime option

Update on my board exam, I passed and now your boy is about to be a full fledged pharmacist! Thank you TAN and NT for providing me with entertainment for times of stress. Lol. Now to get my dream job!
Congrats and Good luck!

I hate checking my paystubs... rich mutha****as always complaining about taxes and **** (pr just don'tpay them at all), but regular *** people still only bring home 2/3s of what they actually make.

Also Appletards are the most annoying types of sheep. Most of them even realize they are ******ed.

Goodnight y'all!

I have a Galaxy and I feel left out at times because of no facetime and usually when I ask if anyone has a charger for me to borrow they only have iPhone. I think those are the biggest drawbacks of going the non-Apple route.

Is it ever weird when you send gifs or send pics?
we have a chat of 4 friends 3 apples 1 android and I swear all the pics andvideos are distorted
Look like we recorded with a potato

Those NBA refs that didn't count the basket when James harden made the dunk should be througly investigated, fined and suspended.

apjxxvbu3s241.gif

not hating but can someone explain to me how "Dude Perfect" got a tour ? esp at big venues

dudes are doing a tour here in philly at wells fargo center (sixers/flyers arena) and it just blows my mind tbh

we all know they dont get trick shots perfect on the first try so what can this show exactly be about ? maybe i can YT it

Is it ever weird when you send gifs or send pics?
we have a chat of 4 friends 3 apples 1 android and I swear all the pics andvideos are distorted
Look like we recorded with a potato

I have an android. My mom texts me pictures sometimes from her iPhone and they're OD compressed. Probably the same if I send her pics. 99% of my text communication with others is through FB messenger.

I don't get when people make ridiculous claims that no one believes. Like if you're gonna lie to look cool at least make them believable lies. I know this one guy mentioned making half a mil with an $80k sports bet. Later that night he asked for a ride home...

Back
Top Bottom