the thread about nothing...

Went to WSS to see if there are any leftover pairs....there was a line of 20+ for the leftovers. I just got back in my car and got breakfast with my bro :lol:

Still got my 2001 breds with only 3 wears so it’s whatever.

Edit: Actually looking forward to seeing these in person. They come out on my birthday too (22nd this month)
1576350674259.jpeg

Last edited:
in a strange turn of events, it looks like leaving the blk red 11’s in my cart worked. An hour later I re-opened the Nike app and got a “CONGRATULATIONS! You just purchased the Jordan XI” page. Checked my bank account and they charged me. Checked my email and even got a confirmation with order number. Strange, that’s never happened before. I’ll take it.

I wonder how these will perform on the court. Anybody ball in the most recent XI releases? I’m gonna destroy these no doubt, but I’d like to get some miles in before I tear my Achilles
alchemist iq alchemist iq

in a strange turn of events, it looks like leaving the blk red 11’s in my cart worked. An hour later I re-opened the Nike app and got a “CONGRATULATIONS! You just purchased the Jordan XI” page. Checked my bank account and they charged me. Checked my email and even got a confirmation with order number. Strange, that’s never happened before. I’ll take it.

I wonder how these will perform on the court. Anybody ball in the most recent XI releases? I’m gonna destroy these no doubt, but I’d like to get some miles in before I tear my Achilles
You got lucky bro. I’m surprised it didn’t get snagged off the cart

I've played in my 2012s several times and I never had an issues. Then again I'm not an explosive or quick player. I set screens, get boards, and try to defend the paint. Traction was about as decent as any other sneakers on my dusty 24 hr fitness court and cushioning was adequate.

I played in Jordan 1s once and that was a mistake. My feet and body overall were just aching.

Perfect eBay feedback for over 10 years. Only to be dropped by a buyer who only messaged me to improve packaging in the future. Didn't want a refund and was still happy with the items. But still left negative feedback. Stupid.
Call CS and explain. I’m sure they’ll reverse it.

Ended up going 8 and half months, without the smoking or drinking. Caved a bit and been burning dro for like a month. And drank a few times. Gonna end up starting back on this sober journey again, realized I have a lot to work on still. Kinda salty about the relapse but **** happens.

Ended up going 8 and half months, without the smoking or drinking. Caved a bit and been burning dro for like a month. And drank a few times. Gonna end up starting back on this sober journey again, realized I have a lot to work on still. Kinda salty about the relapse but **** happens.
aye man it's a journey, u even outwardly acknowledging this highlights ur potential. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom