the thread about nothing...

I went from watching anime, playing video games for hours in the arcade to going home and playing hours to follow up with going back to the arcade for hours...from nerd stuff to being conscious and everything is serious 100% of the time...

but I miss life before tbh.
I also got into bombing and lost myself. now that i'm not bombing anymore its hard to pick up the pieces. all my friends still write and I haven't talked to the ones I had that don't write in years.
add the consciousness into that and yeah. everything is serious all the time.

now I don't have the time to really do what I want because life took over.

I guess that's one of the major reasons why I want to work for myself. I want to get some of that back.

I have to think about some things in this next year. I def want to be happy in life.

I went from being out all the time at odd hours to staying in the house all the time at all hours lol.

part of that is due to having been laid off right after having my son.
part of that is because the person I had him with isn't into any of the things I was into before I was conscious and I was trying to keep us together.

you never know how life turns out.

yo live your life before you make decisions that will alter your lives forever.

do tell?

Headed to the gym soon tired of these playlists with the same songs. Hopefully the new years resolutioners aren't too crazy at my gym

For fashion

For music

No twitter hashtags topics, no one is playing a character, no insults in the guise of criticism. Just cool valid discussions

B88CDB1C-AF41-4611-A0EC-5706B2F47942.gif

one of the worst feelings in the world is the regret of not knowing. if you fail, at least you know and hopefully you gave it your all.
Failure is also valuable. Generally your supposed to learn from your failures, and what you learn you apply it again for when your trying to achieve it again for your success.

Not learning from your failures is even a worse feeling than not knowing imo.

I didn’t realize how much I was into IG until I deleted my account - I find myself still clicking on the icon from time to time...

No social media for a year...I just want to live in the moment of what’s around me and not through other people Or letting people see it through me.

NT doesn’t count

Back
Top Bottom