the thread about nothing...

Frito lay products taste disgusting to me now. Especially when I eat it in large quantities. I don't know if they changed the recipe or that I've had too many. The one I can tolerate the most are the Fritos Original and Chilli Cheese. Lays, Doritos, Ruffles, and Cheetos are nasty after a handful.

Frito lay products taste disgusting to me now. Especially when I eat it in large quantities. I don't know if they changed the recipe or that I've had too many. The one I can tolerate the most are the Fritos Original and Chilli Cheese. Lays, Doritos, Ruffles, and Cheetos are nasty after a handful.
Fritos chili cheese, Doritos ranch, Doritos sweet and spicy and the jalapeño Cheetos is probably the three best ones imo.

It was a wrap for KFC for me when they got rid of those Twisters
Not familiar with Twisters? What were they? I’m thinking something like a churro.

Fritos chili cheese, Doritos ranch, Doritos sweet and spicy and the jalapeño Cheetos is probably the three best ones imo.
Doritos spicy and the hot Cheetos are my favorites. I’ll do the Fritos original once in a while but I know they’re too salty for me. Need a drink in hand for that one, lol.

Dropped by the Nike clearance store to get some dri-fit tee for the gym. Just realized I got 3 diff shades of grey.

Not familiar with Twisters? What were they? I’m thinking something like a churro.

Doritos spicy and the hot Cheetos are my favorites. I’ll do the Fritos original once in a while but I know they’re too salty for me. Need a drink in hand for that one, lol.
The chili cheese ones are really salty too but they go well with sandwiches. And the fat content is more than other chips. It’s so good but can’t really eat those junk that often.

The kfc twisters was just a chicken tender in a tortilla with ranch and shredded cheese and lettuce in it. I think Wendy’s have something similar to it.

The chili cheese ones are really salty too but they go well with sandwiches. And the fat content is more than other chips. It’s so good but can’t really eat those junk that often.

The kfc twisters was just a chicken tender in a tortilla with ranch and shredded cheese and lettuce in it. I think Wendy’s have something similar to it.

Yeah dude that high salt will have your eyes extra puffy the next morning, once in a while is okay but keep hydrated with lots of water.

Ahhh, now I remember them. I want to say I tried a few but wasn’t impressed to return for more.

Today was such a great day at work.
I’m getting my raise on Monday
My two bosses have been hinting about giving me a promotion.
I went for a 3.5 mile run at lunch
Then the company set these bags out to give each other compliments and I got the following bag.
Honestly feel very appreciated for all the work I done.

E10EE3FE-29B7-4FF6-AAE7-096154C37AAD.jpeg

*leans back from laptop, stares at ceiling*

somebody somewhere is gonna name some poor kid "Covid," aren't they?

*tamp tamp, clik clik*

Back
Top Bottom