the thread about nothing...

Haven't been to the mall in ages but have the random urge to go. Doubt there's anymore Kobe 4s left after he passed away.

Don’t count out your local Nike outlets, they still put out Kobe shoes on the regular and at lower prices.

Speaking of shoes, I scooped up some brand new Reebok Questions for $30 from OfferUp. Luckily it was only a 15 minute drive away.
1293574A-0712-48AA-ADB3-F89A6CC09449.jpeg

Don’t count out your local Nike outlets, they still put out Kobe shoes on the regular and at lower prices.

Speaking of shoes, I scooped up some brand new Reebok Questions for $30 from OfferUp. Luckily it was only a 15 minute drive away.
1293574A-0712-48AA-ADB3-F89A6CC09449.jpeg
The Nike outlet here it's an hr drive lol

do yall get a new dental insurance card yearly?

still have my insurance card from 2018 but idk if its still active. Theres no expiring date on it though.

confused cause I get a new health insurance card yearly.

I’m so grateful for everything that I have in life. I’m counting all of my blessings daily.

I was JUST thinking about this all day yesterday for some reason. Just thinking about all the things that could go wrong in the human body and being thankful for what I have.

like damn both my kidneys work. No lumps in my organs. My lungs are working properly. My thyroid is doing its thing. It’s like the slightest thing could mess up in your anatomy that could DRASTICALLY change your life for the worst and I feel extremely lucky that it’s all functioning like it’s supposed to.

truly, if you have your health, you have everything you need in life

Back
Top Bottom