the thread about nothing...

Brunch @ Ihop little while ago for the birthday girl & later going to a halal Thai place in Manhattan, pics to follow
20200303_135759.jpg
IHOP use to have some good *** mini cornbread pancakes. Use to go there almost every Sunday.

I totally forgot my nephews’ 11th birthday today. I was supposed to have ordered him some He-Man action figures :blush: :blush: He’s getting cake and dinner later today for sure. My sister just bought him some LeBrons today from Footlcker ....$220 for his size 8 is insane to me. I was getting $15 British Knights when I was turning 11:lol:

Yup, me too. They pushed mine till the 25th. Hoping I don’t need any glasses.

My **** was getting “Nintendo tips & tricks” books and anything that had to do with basketball.
:nerd::nerd::nerd: $220 pair of shoes for an 11 yo? Rich! He’s going to trash those in a month.

:nerd::nerd::nerd: $220 pair of shoes for an 11 yo? Rich! He’s going to trash those in a month.

I was shocked my sister spent THAT much on him knowing how awful he treats his shoes. They look like total beaters after one week at school. He says he’s going to take care of them and only wear them for the weekends, we’ll see :lol:

Lucky kid, I had extra crappy shoes at that age and still had to share my b-day presents with my little bro and sis.

Get back to us with reviews
So we wound up not going because we were all pretty full from Ihop still lol. Will probably go to Top Thai in the coming weeks. My brothers been there & says they're amazing. Owner is Christian Thai but said his customers made major demands for a full Halal menu & he obliged. Everything is made fresh from scratch

I was shocked my sister spent THAT much on him knowing how awful he treats his shoes. They look like total beaters after one week at school. He says he’s going to take care of them and only wear them for the weekends, we’ll see :lol:

Lucky kid, I had extra crappy shoes at that age and still had to share my b-day presents with my little bro and sis.
I bought a pair of Jordan 6 for my nephew once for his birthday when he was like 8. It was the looney tunes one or something and it got beat to death in a month or two. After that I said I will wait till he gets older.

I bought a pair of Jordan 6 for my nephew once for his birthday when he was like 8. It was the looney tunes one or something and it got beat to death in a month or two. After that I said I will wait till he gets older.

They really don’t know about money so to them it’s just another pair of shoes. I told my sis to hold out and get him better shoes once he’s in his 7th/8th grade of jr high. He was fine with $30-$40 shoes from Marshalls/Ross.

Any kid who gets got by the Skull Breaker Challenge is an absolute idiot. This “game” is viral so how you get suckered into doing it? Even if you weren’t aware of it, what is the appeal of participating in a jumping game?

The levels of stupidity that social media has driven our society to is scary AF, especially as a first time dad.

Ain’t that pretty much the same thing? Like a tangerine and orange flavored drink..

Back
Top Bottom