the thread about nothing...

My plug byke..
8ECA6B3F-673B-4153-828F-A727C29858C2.gif

CEO (who’s usually cool dude) just called and asked why I ordered something, I’m explaining why and he says “next time I’m up there , show me what these are” and hung up

I go to check my purchase order to see if it was a crazy price ...... was only $320

that just pissed me off ..... next time he in the city I’m telling him square up lol

but what did you order? :lol:

Lucky! I'm 5'5 -5'6 on a good day. I hate being short, I wanted to at least be 5'11-6'0.
Eh, I never really wanted to be tall b/c shoes were more expensive (then) on big foots & clothes were cheaper as well, plus I could buy boys.

Basically as long as I was undeniably taller than my mom I was cool. It was looking spooky for a minute though, and then I had a growth spurt at around 21-22.

Eh, I never really wanted to be tall b/c shoes were more expensive (then) on big foots & clothes were cheaper as well, plus I could buy boys.

Basically as long as I was undeniably taller than my mom I was cool. It was looking spooky for a minute though, and then I had a growth spurt at around 21-22.
That’s true, one of my boys is 6’8. He did say finding shoes and clothes is a pain for him, especially in store.

I work tomorrow 2am-noon. My plane leaves PDX at 10 pm tomorrow night. Landing in Newark, then flying to the DR.

if, during any of those events, my vacay gets postponed due to coronavirus........I’m shootin up the whole block, I don’t care who I hit.

just need the NY state cases to stop quadrupling, that’d be great.

I'm 5'8 flat footed and I'll definitely hit that 6'1 chick. I love have their legs sprawled across the room, knocking off my curtains and i$h. Only gets awkward during doggy. Head be mad far away from me.
Probably couldn't date a girl that tall though.

Back
Top Bottom