the thread about nothing...

SMH: An Alleged Suicide And Death Threats Still Didn't Motivate Ronald Regan HS In Texas To Take Action!

She just that principle fired and rightfully so. Good her & r.i.p. to that kid.

Just got home to my complex and someone was parked in my spot. I pulled up behind the car and noticed two heads moving. I backed up a bit and started honking. Dude had the nerve to roll down his window and start running his mouth. Saying he’s going to move and I don’t have to be rude about it. Mfer, you’re in my spot and I’m being rude? Only been here a month, so I don’t know if this foo actually even lives here. Swear man, seems I can never have a week without some type of drama.

vazm35eqdyl41.jpg

It is times like this where i find myself enjoying terrible music. After all the coronavirus talk on the news at work with family. Then watching video's of joe biden online forget Barack Obama's name...acting like an incoherent 90 year old and having to try to rationalize him being the democratic nominee....

*Puts on Eternal Atake

Ooh, you better move
Ooh, you better move
Ooh, you better move
Ooh, you better move
Ooh, you better move
Ooh, you better move
You better move, you better move

Mood @ Work today. ( I work with idiots and have idiot customers)
4027A8AC-7A49-4E9B-88DD-A3FA048C4357.gif
Why don’t you let Queen Katya brighten your day? :D
B1C66633-6D5D-404A-A61C-64F6B7E2BF58.jpeg

639E961C-1F81-443F-AB72-43423527CC8C.jpeg

I’d also like to take this moment to remind TAN to always participate in your local elections, including NT MAW tourneys. You vote does matter. You matter.

Remember: Stay GMO free.

Vote Katya.

Thank you.

This message was brought to you by squats, smooth brown skin and amazing genetics.

Last edited:
Why don’t you let Queen Katya brighten your day? :D
B1C66633-6D5D-404A-A61C-64F6B7E2BF58.jpeg

639E961C-1F81-443F-AB72-43423527CC8C.jpeg

I’d also like to take this moment to remind TAN to always participate in your local elections, including NT MAW tourneys. You vote does matter. You matter.

Remember: Stay GMO free.

Vote Katya.

Thank you.

This message was brought to you by squats, smooth brown skin and amazing genetics.[/size=2]
Jeezus Dora the explorer got dat wagon!!!!! :lol:

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Back
Top Bottom