the thread about nothing...

I anticipate my office closing as early as Friday now, they're were already plans and people were being careful but now with all this stuff getting shut down so quickly staff might force their hand. I work with alot of elderly

6ccvgt17k5m41.jpg

How do ppl drink tequila man? That stuff literally takes your breath away.

I can tell you how!

first, roll the tequila around the glass...the drip pattern back to the bottom will expose the agave nectar.

solid, substantial streaks indicate the presence of nectar, and therefore the quality of the spirit.

next, place your nose at the bottom edge of the rim and inhale. gain a sense of the bouquet and flavors.

while your lungs are at low capacity, deposit a small (or large) quantity of tequila upon the tip of your tongue.

imbibe the sip immediately, and draw in air whilst you do so. the character of the spirit should be revealed.

common brands such as Cuervo are for good for degreasing engines and killing brain cells.

1800/Patron is sorta approaching okay.

I have lived in Mexico for almost 5 years, and it is my job to know this...kgraciasalud!

I can tell you how!

first, roll the tequila around the glass...the drip pattern back to the bottom will expose the agave nectar.

solid, substantial streaks indicate the presence of nectar, and therefore the quality of the spirit.

next, place your nose at the bottom edge of the rim and inhale. gain a sense of the bouquet and flavors.

while your lungs are at low capacity, deposit a small (or large) quantity of tequila upon the tip of your tongue.

imbibe the sip immediately, and draw in air whilst you do so. the character of the spirit should be revealed.

common brands such as Cuervo are for good for degreasing engines and killing brain cells.

1800/Patron is sorta approaching okay.

I have lived in Mexico for almost 5 years, and it is my job to know this...kgraciasalud!
Stop being a baby and just take a ******* shot.

I wanna fight a racist
You had a run in? What happened?

Back
Top Bottom