the thread about nothing...

My brother & his lady called out & I'm off Wed as is so we hit the city & like 4 boroughs total lol & made it a delicious Wednesday. Went to Lower East Side to Wolfnights for some tater tots topped with jalapeno & cheddar. It was damn good. Than tried a slice from this spot we ran into called Sauce. The dude Davey Portnoy from Barstool gave it a 9.1...it truly was a great slice. After that, we went to 1 of my fave dessert spots in the area called Rice to Riches. It's a modern take on classic rice pudding.
20200318_133605.jpg
20200318_134958.jpg
20200318_135918.jpg
20200318_140013.jpg
20200318_141830.jpg
20200318_141833.jpg
20200318_142047.jpg
20200318_164240.jpg

yep, i'm about to be in the brib (or the ER) looking extra fly.
thanks trump.

might fly to pr in a hazmat suit before they ban domestic travel (if they're going to do it) and wfh there.

I wonder how much a flight to South Dakota or Montana cost? We haven’t heard anything from them. Probably won’t let anyone in now. :lol:

Can states close their boarders?

A few things this epidemic has revealed to me, is that a lot of people don't have hobbies, or take time out for themselves, or stay at home very often.

People are on social media claiming how bored and miserable they are after 1-2 days of being in the house. :lol:

My brother & his lady called out & I'm off Wed as is so we hit the city & like 4 boroughs total lol & made it a delicious Wednesday. Went to Lower East Side to Wolfnights for some tater tots topped with jalapeno & cheddar. It was damn good. Than tried a slice from this spot we ran into called Sauce. The dude Davey Portnoy from Barstool gave it a 9.1...it truly was a great slice. After that, we went to 1 of my fave dessert spots in the area called Rice to Riches. It's a modern take on classic rice pudding.
20200318_133605.jpg
20200318_134958.jpg
20200318_135918.jpg
20200318_140013.jpg
20200318_141830.jpg
20200318_141833.jpg
20200318_142047.jpg
20200318_164240.jpg
That’s what I’m talking about man. Go enjoy yourself but stay a distance away out of respect for others.

stay a distance away out of respect for others.
Man...I go to walmart yesterday to pick up some stuff.

I'm wearing all black. Not a single shade of blue. I dont have on a vest. I don't have on a name tag. I'm pushing a cart of various items.

This old white lady sees me, says "didnt you guys receive a shipment today?" I'm pissed instantly but dont lash out.

Tell her "I dont work here."

Her response "you guys didnt get a ship..."

"I DONT WORK HERE"

So I'm already mad that this broad has made the assumption I work here. Dumb ***** dont know how to even ask "I'm sorry, do you work here". But the worst part, after yelling I dont work here, she ****ing TOUCHES ME while apologizing. Couldn't ****ing believe it. **** sent me through the roof.

I realize I sound like a *****. I dont care. Keep your hands to yourself. And dont make stupid *** assumptions.

Man...I go to walmart yesterday to pick up some stuff.

I'm wearing all black. Not a single shade of blue. I dont have on a vest. I don't have on a name tag. I'm pushing a cart of various items.

This old white lady sees me, says "didnt you guys receive a shipment today?" I'm pissed instantly but dont lash out.

Tell her "I dont work here."

Her response "you guys didnt get a ship..."

"I DONT WORK HERE"

So I'm already mad that this broad has made the assumption I work here. Dumb ***** dont know how to even ask "I'm sorry, do you work here". But the worst part, after yelling I dont work here, she ****ing TOUCHES ME while apologizing. Couldn't ****ing believe it. **** sent me through the roof.

I realize I sound like a *****. I dont care. Keep your hands to yourself. And dont make stupid *** assumptions.
LOL!!! I don’t know where you live but I would not go to Walmart to shop esp now. It’s already bad enough at Walmart around here before this, I could only imagine how it is now. I would rather pay an extra $1 or $2 per item at Target or at a real supermarket.

Sounds like you still kept your cool though. She’s prob just old and panicking and lost all common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminded me. About 2 weeks ago, my dad called me in the morning and said his oldest son got a call from PG&E saying my dad’s place qualify for some energy review and will send someone over to check out the place and that a contractor is over at that moment. I was just about to get on Bart and I was pissed! I got to his place and yelled at my dad and told the dude there to leave. My dad was showing him all over the house. The contractor looked at the heater and asked does it work and ****. I was asking what kind of ****er can’t tell if a heater works or not if that’s what they’re suppose to do. His oldest son doesn’t even live there, why is he accepting these calls?

LOL!!! I don’t know where you live but I would not go to Walmart to shop esp now. It’s already bad enough at Walmart around here before this, I could only imagine how it is now. I would rather pay an extra $1 or $2 per item at Target or at a real supermarket.

Sounds like you still kept your cool though. She’s prob just old and panicking and lost all common sense.
Yeah today is the last day.. I'm going off to get stuff because people really lost common sense and I definitely don't want to deal with it anymore..

I went to Wal-Mart this morning and I went to the hand soap section, I saw this women grab 5 hand sanitizer pumps. She looked at me like "you didnt want one right?", I didnt but I wanted to ask her do you really need that much damn hand sanitizer. I mean they're are 5 left and you just took all of them. This **** is crazy

Back
Top Bottom