the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What the &@^# does maturity have to do with anything? You can't control if you are attracted to someone.
me and my sons mother and known each other since we were young, became best friends during grammar school, and finally dated after our teens, i had feelings and was attracted to her about 2 years before that, but never acted on it and never crossed that line because i respected our friendship, until she ultimately let it known that the feelings were mutual.

You do understand that you saying what you said doesn't support your point. You eventually had a baby with the woman. So you two could not be just friends.

You do understand that you saying what you said doesn't support your point. You eventually had a baby with the woman. So you two could not be just friends.

yes ultimately we had child, BUT my point is i had feelings for her and was attracted to her before we started a relationship, long before, but i never acted on it and never let it cross the boundaries of our friendship, its all about the people involved and the level of maturity.

Yeah basically.

Originally Posted by MMG

yes ultimately we had child, BUT my point is i had feelings for her and was attracted to her before we started a relationship, long before, but i never acted on it and never let it cross the boundaries of our friendship, its all about the people involved and the level of maturity.

You can't use the word NEVER considering you had a child with her. 
laugh.gif

You and her were not friends, you ended up having a child. So again, you are supporting the point that a man and a woman can't just be friends. You and her ended up having a child so stop saying, "I never acted on it" because you did act on it.

Originally Posted by MMG

You can't use the word NEVER considering you had a child with her. 
laugh.gif

You and her were not friends, you ended up having a child. So again, you are supporting the point that a man and a woman can't just be friends. You and her ended up having a child so stop saying, "I never acted on it" because you did act on it.
i guess your right, it made sense in my head though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

On the topic of NOT acting on feelings this particular dude actually acted on his feelings though and I thought that he never would. I was HOPING that he never would so it wouldn't have to change between us cause he a cool **% dude. Most dudes don't when they are with me unless they are on some yolo status off the cuff and I already know where to place those dude, have had some liquid courage and a head nod from me, or I have been the aggressor. I just wasn't prepared. Nothing happened but the dude that is literally probably going to be my future husband was out in the living room sleep and
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel right about this.

Originally Posted by cap1229

On the topic of NOT acting on feelings this particular dude actually acted on his feelings though and I thought that he never would. I was HOPING that he never would so it wouldn't have to change between us cause he a cool **% dude. Most dudes don't when they are with me unless they are on some yolo status off the cuff and I already know where to place those dude, have had some liquid courage and a head nod from me, or I have been the aggressor. I just wasn't prepared. Nothing happened but the dude that is literally probably going to be my future husband was out in the living room sleep and
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel right about this.
if nothing happened dont feel bad, BUT set duke straight, dont let it float like it was all good.

and if you have a feeling that it might affect it with you and your future hubby be honest with him, id appreciate it coming from you rather than the grape vine

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

When talkin' to a cockeyed person, what eye do you posed to look at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Interesting dilemma....I've never had to deal with that but I guess just look at the eye thats kind of looking at you 
embarassed.gif

My girl has been sick for the last 2 weeks. She's had headaches everyday, has sensitivity to light, and can barely keep her eyes open 
tired.gif
...feel bad for her 

Stupid webmd says she has a brain aneurysm
30t6p3b.gif
....I pretty sure it's just allergies seeing that there's a high alert for pollen in her area for the past few weeks. She's finally going to see a real doctor today and not some uncertified school athletic trainer...hopefully we can find out what's wrong with her 
frown.gif

^just saw the vid of the hologram 2pac.
pimp.gif
I would've went f______ nuts seeing Pac come out!!!
If they ever did a full concert with a hologram 2pac I'd be more than happy to go. It wouldnt be the same, but would still be cool. I'd enjoy every moment.

RIP to the Greatest Ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom