the thread about nothing...

Watching the Lion King remake for the first time. I can only imagine James Earl Jones in the booth like, “Everything the light touch—so we just gonna use the exact same script??”

A Happy Father's Day to all the fathers here on NT, hope you all have a wonderful day with your kids & family/friends. After work my brother & I went to go get some Halal sandwiches from our local Afghan joint & DD for dessert. Had a nice small, intimate dinner at home. Now about to go for a stroll in the neighborhood & burn this stuff off lol
20200621_173816.jpg

In n out for lunch.. :nthat:
Niiiiiiiice.
I had Tommy’s chilli cheeseburger. In-N-Out line was too long for me :lol:

A Happy Father's Day to all the fathers here on NT, hope you all have a wonderful day with your kids & family/friends. After work my brother & I went to go get some Halal sandwiches from our local Afghan joint & DD for dessert. Had a nice small, intimate dinner at home. Now about to go for a stroll in the neighborhood & burn this stuff off lol
20200621_173816.jpg
WHAT A FEAST!! :wow::wow::emoji_thumbsup:
Hope you and the fam are having a great day, enjoy!

A90ED545-A676-433D-897D-09EA8D5AEE18.jpeg

Couldn’t believe my eyes. Went to a different Target location from my usual one this afternoon. There were a few more off to the sides. There was also a notice, 1 per customer. They were letting folks check out with two though. The couple in front of me did. I had hid 1 in the back aisle of the store just in case. I went and dropped off my bag in my car and went back in to get another one.

Back
Top Bottom