the thread about nothing...

A real homie would holla if i have residue on my face, nose or wherever.
If I realize I've been running around all day, and you ain't said a word, I lose respect. Some.
These type of folks would say friends, yet watch you embarrass yourself.

I remember a high school friend got mad at me once for interrupting our conversation to point out he had a visible booger in his nostril. I even explained to him that I’m letting him know so nobody else would take the opportunity to laugh at him. All I got from him in return was an immediate attitude and party invitation revoked. Dude is probably walking around looking like Roscoe from Martin blissfully unaware.

gf2_1.jpg

I know this game is wack, but I was never able to FULLY clear the star at the carnival game. Come to think of it, I think it was rigged. Never seen anybody win. I would always come so close but there would always be a dot of red star remaining on the paper.

shoot the star carnival game - Google Search | Shooting games ...

how does that logically make sense lol? if they convict him, they def getting all of them unless that's what you are trying to say.
I think they're all gonna get time as well, I just think 2 outta the 4 will be granted some type of leniency b/c their faces weren't plastered everywhere in that initial video.

Back
Top Bottom