the thread about nothing...

Why is it that side chicks are always SOOOOO much cooler than main squeeze?
Example.

you tell your significant other you’re writing a novel and what it’s about.

main squeeze: “oh cool. Can I be a dead body? No? Lame.” That’s it. End of convo.

side piece: a novel? WOW! Here’s 10 articles on information that could be helpful. also my uncle graduated from Harvard. Here’s a book of his you can borrow about writing. Can I read some of your notes? If you want, I could come over real quick and suck your ****, then give you some space if that will help with the writing process.”

why it always be like that?

Bored af. Lily or Flo. If you had to choose.
lily-600_rEu64HR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Example.

main squeeze: “oh cool. Can I be a dead body? No? Lame.” That’s it. End of convo.

side piece: a novel? WOW! Here’s 10 articles on information that could be helpful. also my uncle graduated from Harvard. Here’s a book of his you can borrow about writing. Can I read some of your notes? If you want, I could come over real quick and suck your ****, then give you some space if that will help with the writing process.”

Spittin facts!
Side chicks be so attentive.
Main chicks just wanna argue or bring up your Past
Smh

Example.

That's cause side chicks always live in that romance part of a relationship. Y'all always feel new cause y'all have nothing invested. No real time or part of your life is dedicated to each, no strings attached. So it's not hard for optimism and positivity to stay fresh. Main girl on the other hand likely had to deal with all your b.s and quirks and y'all both likely go through real decisions and sacrifices which brings on disagreements and resentment over time which also leads to couples being jaded. Where as a side chick can act cool cause she's only around for a min, then bounces. Let her get to know you in and out and build a relationship with you and see if she keeps that same energy. That being said, there are also some girls who are just cool and positive by nature also and some who are just itching for a negative take. That's my opinion anyways.

Last edited:
“What that boy felt at that moment was that he was in the presence of the only women in his life, and that, with no need for words, she recognized the same thing”

Man I love this book.
Im halfway through it.

Back
Top Bottom