the thread about nothing...

DistantDifferentGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

I've never even been to New York. :lol: Is that considered an affluent area?
Eh, it depends one that streets. from 59th to around 82nd-3rd you definitely have or living like u have money. After that on like Amsterdam & Colombus (avenues) those those are the lower income areas. the upper west & east side leads into Harlem. Now ppl on the Upper Eastside are definitely rich. No if, ands, or buts.

Should settle it here if they wanna fight
Speaking of fights, i don't think ppl should arrested for fighting of the peace it up afterwards. Booking them if caught is counterproductive to me.

Eh, it depends one that streets. from 59th to around 82nd-3rd you definitely have or living like u have money. After that on like Amsterdam & Colombus (avenues) those those are the lower income areas. the upper west & east side leads into Harlem. Now ppl on the Upper Eastside are definitely rich. No if, ands, or buts.

What? Amsterdam north of 82nd aint low income. Its pricey all the way up to like 110, maybe even higher up. UWS apartments by Riverside, between say 70th and 100th are crazy nice.

What? Amsterdam north of 82nd aint low income. Its pricey all the way up to like 110, maybe even higher up. UWS apartments by Riverside, between say 70th and 100th are crazy nice.
I said "after that" I should have been more specific. After u pass that big *** church on 86th & amesterdam that's when start seeing the economic difference. Papi's use to be outside playing domino's by that bodega on the corner of 87th or 88th a few years. It's gotten/getting more gentrified over there though.

Also, there's a lot of rent controlled apartments in the area.

Back
Top Bottom