the thread about nothing...

a30stncvceb51.jpg

As much as I disliked school, I used to love field trips. They stopped in high school and I really didn't like high school.
My senior year in HS I had an Environmental Science class that took us on a field trip every Thursday. On top of that I had it during lunch(we had block schedules) so we was going out to eat every week. Last day of school we went to the beach and bbq’d. Needless to say that class would fill up quick. :lol:

I remember for our 8th grade graduation field trip we all voted to go to Michael Jordan's restaurant downtown. I woke up that morning feeling a little groggy and decided to play a little Ferris Bueller hooky. The bus wouldn't leave untill noon because we would eat lunch there and spend the rest of the day downtown. So I told my mom that I wasn't feeling well but if I felt better later I'd go to school. She was at work and didn't have time to argue so she agreed.

Around 10:30 in the middle of my soap opera, I climbed out of my pile of empty chip bags and candy wrappers and called my mom to tell her I was good to go. She called the school and told them I was feeling under the weather but now I'm ok and on my way. Once I got to school I had no idea that I had to see the nurse to be cleared first. She checked me out and everything seemed ok untill she put the thermometer in my mouth. Turns out I actually had a fever which is why I felt groggy. So she broke the news to me telling me I couldn't go. What ensued was an epic womp womp in my ear followed by the curb your enthusiasm theme song which hadn't even come out yet lol. So I took a field trip back home and finished All My Children while everyone else got to eat steaks at Michael Jordan's restaurant🙁. Worst field trip ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom