the thread about nothing...

That's just hot cocoa.
C429E5BF-F964-4B80-BA3A-DBAC6E60276B.jpeg

+

2DE526E4-C6D7-4D57-8EE5-CA5468C3DB09.png

naww..

Y’all ever go to a lunch spot so much that you decide not to go there because you feel like you go too much. :lol: It’s a Taqueria like that by me. It’s 5 minutes away and the best food to quality to price ratio. You can’t beat 2 big *** tacos and a bottle coke for $7. I know every time I walk in there, they’re like, “THIS muh fuh here..” :lol:

Y’all ever go to a lunch spot so much that you decide not to go there because you feel like you go too much. :lol: It’s a Taqueria like that by me. It’s 5 minutes away and the best food to quality to price ratio. You can’t beat 2 big *** tacos and a bottle coke for $7. I know every time I walk in there, they’re like, “THIS muh fuh here..” :lol:
They are def not saying that. Especially in these times. Regulars are restaurants favorites tbh

unless you don’t tip

Why would you think that. They just think you like the place. It's not like you're walking in their house getting free food.
I have a gas station across the street and I feel like I go too much bc I 'know' all the workers.

Why would you think that. They just think you like the place. It's not like you're walking in their house getting free food.
I have a gas station across the street and I feel like I go too much bc I 'know' all the workers.
I used to go to this Mexican restaurant a while back for lunch a LOT(the pastor was next level!). I was turning people on to them and everything. One day one of the ladies working there got fed up I guess and asked why we keep just getting tacos. I was taken aback. I replied, “Because....y’all..have..the best tacos in town?” The legit had a sign that said “Best Tacos in Town”. :lol: I take it they don’t profit as much off tacos? The place is just a food truck now.

I used to go to this Mexican restaurant a while back for lunch a LOT(the pastor was next level!). I was turning people on to them and everything. One day one of the ladies working there got fed up I guess and asked why we keep just getting tacos. I was taken aback. I replied, “Because....y’all..have..the best tacos in town?” The legit had a sign that said “Best Tacos in Town”. :lol: I take it they don’t profit as much off tacos? The place is just a food truck now.

She probably wanted you guys to try a torta or a combination plate :lol: I was posed the same question but the lady got me to try their Birria plate...man I had to thank her. Beyond delicious!
Funny thing though, that lady blew up at my bro and sis last month over some bs. Well, I can still buy food there but my siblings won’t be served:lol:

I'd bet money it's staged. He just happened to stand in the cameras view while searching, then there's the exaggerated reaction.
It being staged is the only thing that would be lamer than recording someone while they are in an unfamilar situation and posting it on the interwebz.

At the very least, i hope they know the guy.

You know what? I could see myself in my 3 day old Tesla, stoned out of my natural mind, seeing the battery meter is low, pull into a gas station, take that second look to see which side the tank is, then remember what I’m driving, laugh at myself and then walk into the store to play it off. I doubt any of that is happening here. The paper tag had this weekend’s date. Homie been had that car. Gotta be fake.

What exactly is the challenge that these women are accepting on Instagram? Anyone?
I think it's like women fist bumping or saying "Ok, I see you" to show unity and support amongst women. They take a black/white photo and then tag other woman to do the same. I think they do it in black and white so that the pictures can be differentiated from other regular photos. But also I think it's a good excuse to post a pic 😁

Back
Top Bottom