the thread about nothing...

71t5ptw8vnd51.jpg

It’s called Hooters, not donkeys

edit: I’m late

Last edited:
Anyone ever consider just going off the grid?

Like getting a van and just posting up by the beach for a year or 2. I'm so tired of the rat race and the cutthroat corporate environment 😔 chick I've been cool with since 08 is a lot like me and hates corporate America. Two years ago we half joked about getting a van and getting away. The last few times I talked to her, I could tell she was tired of the 8-5 life. Yesterday she sent me a pic of a couple in a van relaxing by the beach and told me to get a van.

Like getting a van and just posting up by the beach for a year or 2. I'm so tired of the rat race and the cutthroat corporate environment 😔 chick I've been cool with since 08 is a lot like me and hates corporate America. Two years ago we half joked about getting a van and getting away. The last few times I talked to her, I could tell she was tired of the 8-5 life. Yesterday she sent me a pic of a couple in a van relaxing by the beach and told me to get a van.
try it out for a year. it's only a year. cross country or even continent.

think about it all the time tbh

the only thing is im an obsessive showerer, talking 2-3 times a day
so idk how i would hold up on the road

Reminds me of this girl. She does a tour of her van. Got a shower and everything. It's rough, but it's manageable.

For some reason I always pictured myself in the woods if I were to go off grid. I don't know why, I like the beach and sunlight, but I guess I imagine being secluded if I were to take off.

think about it all the time tbh

the only thing is im an obsessive showerer, talking 2-3 times a day
so idk how i would hold up on the road
My original plan was to get a gym membership that was open 24hrs. But covid altered that plan. And I cut my own hair so that's not an issue.

My original plan was to get a gun membership that was open 24hrs. But covid altered that plan. And I cut my own hair so that's not an issue.
im like fam wtf do u needa. gun membership to shower?
pulling up to someone crib whipping out the glock like show me the shower!!!
:lol:

simple typo tho

Back
Top Bottom