the thread about nothing...

contacting unemployment is impossible
they finally resolved my identity verification issue when i filed in march and now received my first payment
apparently, i was still suppose to certify my claim every week, which was impossible since my id wasn't corrected until now :lol:

are there obscure things you just happen to know?

ive been able to name every fish in animal crossing my wife catches before they tell her what it is

8mjyaofcj5e51.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if I told y’all but I work really closely with the police, but I don’t work FOR the police. The other day a female cop tried to get me to get at her. She kept telling me it was her last day working security here. It took her two times to say it before it registered why she was telling that. When it clicked, the conflict of interests caused my mind to lock up. :lol: I’m wildin enough working here. I’m not literally getting in bed the devil.

anybody else download songs off limewire back in the day and didn’t know it was a bad copy until years later?

downloaded Nas’ “if I ruled the world” and the song cut off after like 2:30 or something like that. I always thought it was the end. Didn’t find out until like 6 years later it wasn’t the full version of the song :lol: :lol:

I wonder how many thousands of songs I listened to that weren’t complete

please enjoy the final 1:30 of this song, unknown to me for years for this reason.

Idk if I told y’all but I work really closely with the police, but I don’t work FOR the police. The other day a female cop tried to get me to get at her. She kept telling me it was her last day working security here. It took her two times to say it before it registered why she was telling that. When it clicked, the conflict of interests caused my mind to lock up. :lol: I’m wildin enough working here. I’m not literally getting in bed the devil.

I believe that technically falls under f12 protocols, at least in my reading.

...yeah tho, 2020 has truly illustrated how unrealistic those public musical numbers are in movies...from now on there should be at least a few mfs in every scene going around claiming that coordinating movements with others and collectively knowing the words to a song is DANGEROUS INDOCTRINATION

1596144235278.png

Don’t take the offer! It’s not worth it in these times when a job is hard to find.

please enjoy the final 1:30 of this song, unknown to me for years for this reason.

I believe that technically falls under f12 protocols, at least in my reading.

...yeah tho, 2020 has truly illustrated how unrealistic those public musical numbers are in movies...from now on there should be at least a few mfs in every scene going around claiming that coordinating movements with others and collectively knowing the words to a song is DANGEROUS INDOCTRINATION

1596144235278.png

I was talking about this earlier this week. Once upon a time people did just break out into musical numbers(Flash mobs) and people would either just watch or mind their business. My how times has changed.

Don’t take the offer! It’s not worth it in these times when a job is hard to find.
Oh I didn’t. There are too many ways that could go wrong. It was weird having that type of interaction with a cop in full uniform tho.

Get at her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom