the thread about nothing...

Can you post the Channels you use tolook at these videos?
Sure can, here you go

You can get results for just about any major city. Type in any city & add the year you're interested in the search & that era specific videos will show up in the search results as well. I don't watch any specific channels per say when it comes to these types of videos, I just click on a thumbnail I find interesting & go from there

This local spot by my old work office in El Monte called Nicks. Some of the best burgers and fries I have ever had. Been craving it. I just don't like that I live a little too far, about 20 min. By the time I bring it back home, fries are all soggy, lol.

I absolutely HATE having soggy food. Ruins the whole meal and you’re left dissatisfied (angry even). I would just pull over immediately and eat under a shady tree. My bro and I did that recently with some subway sandwiches.

I posted this one a while back. It's a doc of a North End Boston accent in the 80's. In reality it's more like an old vlog. It follows this one guy as he walks and talks with ppl in the neighborhood. I time stamped it to a part where he's shooting the **** with neighborhood guys. But the whole video is interesting.

Yeah I watched that one when you first posted it. Dope video. It's like going back in time

yeah we talked about it last night. I’m gonna stay put. I like it there and I gotta stop bouncing around so much. I’ve been going to a new company every season and I gotta quit doing that. It’s my second season here and the company is growing fast so I’ve already got some seniority and I also don’t work 80 hours a week like every other paving company.
I believe you're making the right choice. Short commute, buck or 2 less than what the new job is offering, knowing the current job & folks at work all would make me stay put too. I think I read you get laid off every Nov? Why is that? Accruing seniority is always a good thing. 80 hour work weeks??? I be crying about 40 lol

This local spot by my old work office in El Monte called Nicks. Some of the best burgers and fries I have ever had. Been craving it. I just don't like that I live a little too far, about 20 min. By the time I bring it back home, fries are all soggy, lol.
Man that is the worse! Living a little out of the way & that food goes cold is such a waste. Usually when me and my brother go for our late night food hunts we take my beater. This means I lose out on my parking spot as I park it on the street. We'll get grub, I'll drop my brother off at the apt and than go hunting for a parking space. In my area after 5PM parking is scarce. I'll eventually find a spot like almost a mile away lol & then by the time I make it home the food has gone cold. I avoid eating in the car because I enjoy it most at home. I do sometimes take my other car but that requires walking to the garage which is 10 mins away, removing the car cover, driving back to my apt. When we come back home, I have to take it back to the garage, dust it off because this ones my baby, I park it nose out so that takes a minute as it's a big *** car & the garage spots aren't the widest. By the time I'm home- again, the food has gone cold. Once picked up some Halal beef dumplings & I was sooo angry because I found parking so far away...ate the whole meal angry lol. Eating angry is the worst lol

I believe you're making the right choice. Short commute, buck or 2 less than what the new job is offering, knowing the current job & folks at work all would make me stay put too. I think I read you get laid off every Nov? Why is that? Accruing seniority is always a good thing. 80 hour work weeks??? I be crying about 40 lol

we only work may 1st - thanksgiving because of the weather. Paving in mn isn’t a very long season. Maybe we’ll start in April if it’s nice.

Some people go ham on the hours but we aren’t that kind of place. We’re for the guys who want a life still. Other companies run 80 hours week in and week out. Dudes are making 100k though in 6 months with all that double time and Ot. I’d do it if I was like 20 with no kids.

I absolutely HATE having soggy food. Ruins the whole meal and you’re left dissatisfied (angry even). I would just pull over immediately and eat under a shady tree. My bro and I did that recently with some subway sandwiches.

I've eaten in my car before. I don't know, I just can't enjoy my food like that, lol.

Man that is the worse! Living a little out of the way & that food goes cold is such a waste. Usually when me and my brother go for our late night food hunts we take my beater. This means I lose out on my parking spot as I park it on the street. We'll get grub, I'll drop my brother off at the apt and than go hunting for a parking space. In my area after 5PM parking is scarce. I'll eventually find a spot like almost a mile away lol & then by the time I make it home the food has gone cold. I avoid eating in the car because I enjoy it most at home. I do sometimes take my other car but that requires walking to the garage which is 10 mins away, removing the car cover, driving back to my apt. When we come back home, I have to take it back to the garage, dust it off because this ones my baby, I park it nose out so that takes a minute as it's a big *** car & the garage spots aren't the widest. By the time I'm home- again, the food has gone cold. Once picked up some Halal beef dumplings & I was sooo angry because I found parking so far away...ate the whole meal angry lol. Eating angry is the worst lol

Man, sounds like a mission. Yea, it would feel like a waste to go out and get some food, just to eat it in an angry mood.

170d4d77cdcc43114d697afc0eb4da5f.gif

I've eaten in my car before. I don't know, I just can't enjoy my food like that, lol.

I know it’s troublesome but I’m cool with it rather than being bunched in with strangers or having to get home to a soggy meal. I’m used to it by now :lol:

My next step is to buy those fold up chairs and keep a few in the trunk when I need to step out the car, can’t have it smelling like food in their:tongue:

I know it’s troublesome but I’m cool with it rather than being bunched in with strangers or having to get home to a soggy meal. I’m used to it by now :lol:

My next step is to buy those fold up chairs and keep a few in the trunk when I need to step out the car, can’t have it smelling like food in their:tongue:
You need the Saucemoto dip clip in your life. Saw it on Shark Tank, they did a deal w/ Kevin O'Leary. Funny commercial.

Last edited:

Man, sounds like a mission. Yea, it would feel like a waste to go out and get some food, just to eat it in an angry mood.
Amazon product ASIN B07MG12QMX
657DC00A-F386-47EB-90A4-9967C9276AE7.jpeg

Been staying with the fam for the past few months during Rona shutdown bc I figured it would make more sense to stay with them and be around them than to be alone and not be able to visit and risk giving them anything (parents are 60+)

Anyways, the other night I was chillin in the room and my brother was down the hall on his PS4 loud as **** and I wanted to sleep, so I shut my door. Ventilation in the room I'm in is trash so it gets hot when the central air is running and the door is shut. So when he turned the PS4 off I got up and opened the door then laid down and eventually fell asleep.

I wake up next morning and the door was closed and locked. I was confused but assumed someone closed it for whatever reason. So I ask everyone in the house the next day if they closed my door and everyone said no. Which is crazy bc it was closed AND locked. Creepy ****.

Been staying with the fam for the past few months during Rona shutdown bc I figured it would make more sense to stay with them and be around them than to be alone and not be able to visit and risk giving them anything (parents are 60+)

Anyways, the other night I was chillin in the room and my brother was down the hall on his PS4 loud as **** and I wanted to sleep, so I shut my door. Ventilation in the room I'm in is trash so it gets hot when the central air is running and the door is shut. So when he turned the PS4 off I got up and opened the door then laid down and eventually fell asleep.

I wake up next morning and the door was closed and locked. I was confused but assumed someone closed it for whatever reason. So I ask everyone in the house the next day if they closed my door and everyone said no. Which is crazy bc it was closed AND locked. Creepy ****.
tenor.gif

Could be you might have forgotten you closed and locked it. Like if you went to the bathroom half asleep, came back, closed the door and locked it without remembering. Also, is there a key slot to lock it from the other side?

Could be you might have forgotten you closed and locked it. Like if you went to the bathroom half asleep, came back, closed the door and locked it without remembering. Also, is there a key slot to lock it from the other side?

Nah only thing I could think of was sleep walking and doing it but I don't have a history of sleep walking. I also wouldn't be able to be half asleep to the bathroom bc it's pretty far from where I was sleeping. I'm sure there's a logical explanation but it's still weird lol

Nah only thing I could think of was sleep walking and doing it but I don't have a history of sleep walking. I also wouldn't be able to be half asleep to the bathroom bc it's pretty far from where I was sleeping. I'm sure there's a logical explanation but it's still weird lol
Does your brother ever play any pranks on you? If so, he could have locked it and then closed the door behind him.

Does your brother ever play any pranks on you? If so, he could have locked it and then closed the door behind him.

My initial reaction was someone closed the door but I asked everyone and they were confused by what I was asking lol. They were all like "Why would I come to your room and lock it?" And I was like 🤷🏽‍♂️. I'm not usually one to be like omg my door locked when I was asleep. Must be a ghost. The craziest part is I'm a super light sleeper so if someone pulled the door shut and locked it there's a 99.99% chance I hear it and wake up

My initial reaction was someone closed the door but I asked everyone and they were confused by what I was asking lol. They were all like "Why would I come to your room and lock it?" And I was like 🤷🏽‍♂️. I'm not usually one to be like omg my door locked when I was asleep. Must be a ghost. The craziest part is I'm a super light sleeper so if someone pulled the door shut and locked it there's a 99.99% chance I hear it and wake up
That's spooky

You need the Saucemoto dip clip in your life. Saw it on Shark Tank, they did a deal w/ Kevin O'Leary. Funny commercial.

Pretty funny and the product is useful. Only problem is I’m not a dipper type. I have no problem emptying the packets onto my food, lol.

This might work with my steering wheel but....I can totally see my food falling into my lap just because it’s me :rofl:

Upptempo Upptempo , you might want to take note of the exact time this happened in case it begins again. These types of things usually occur around the same time and on certain days. Don’t be afraid because nothing can harm you.

Back
Top Bottom