the thread about nothing...

u38gqf8i6h041.jpg
:smokin
1596482671622.JPG

You would think, during the pandemic, tv networks would step up their day time airing schedule. Just throw up a random good *** movie at 1pm instead of corny daytime talk shows trying to make light of the pandemic.
That's not how tv contracts work.

And this information is based on what?
Vieweship data is readily available.

A simple search will do it for you.

You can't possibly think it is to a network's best interest to throw on a random movie over a show that has a regular/daily following.

Vieweship data is readily available.

A simple search will do it for you.

You can't possibly think it is to a network's best interest to throw on a random movie over a show that has a regular/daily following.
I’m say this because is an unprecedented situation. Yes, what you’re say makes sense on a regular basis, I know a lot of older people, unemployed and people that work night that watch those shows religiously. But that not as much of the case now. Now you got people working from home, that wouldn’t normally be home during this time watching those shows. Who’s to say throwing Die Hard in the middle of the day would bring in more viewers? I want to say one channel was actually doing this during the first weeks of the pandemic.

I’m say this because is an unprecedented situation. Yes, what you’re say makes sense on a regular basis, I know a lot of older people, unemployed and people that work night that watch those shows religiously. But that not as much of the case now. Now you got people working from home, that wouldn’t normally be home during this time watching those shows. Who’s to say throwing Die Hard in the middle of the day would bring in more viewers? I want to say one channel was actually doing this during the first weeks of the pandemic.

So again,

A TV Network has a brand show they hope to promote. This show is a regular show and has a regular following.

The goal is to grow the brand and you think it is in their BEST interest to throw on a randkm movie that is already "dead."

Why wouldn't it make the most sense, even using your reasoning, to reach out to NEW viewers on an already established talk show?

Again, what are the shows in question?

So again,

A TV Network has a brand show they hope to promote. This show is a regular show and has a regular following.

The goal is to grow the brand and you think it is in their BEST interest to throw on a randkm movie that is already "dead."

Why wouldn't it make the most sense, even using your reasoning, to reach out to NEW viewers on an already established talk show?

Again, what are the shows in question?
Like Houston Live or your DC equivalent. No one is actually watching that stuff. It’s just on in break rooms and lobbies across America. :lol:

Yea, not sure you are approaching this strategy from a logical perspective.
You ask I a question. I answer....directly and because I threw in a little joke and now I’m not using logic? If you want to exit the conversation, just stop replying.

Back
Top Bottom