the thread about nothing...

I always felt alcohol ages people.

I don't drink but I could pass for a high schooler when I shave my beard
I didn't start drinking until my late 20s, which is probably what preserved my youthfulness. In my 30s I drink regularly, on weekends and such, but I wouldn't say I'm a heavy drinker.

When I was in HS, there was this overweight woman who stood at the same bus stop as me in the morning presumably to go to work. Everytime I saw her, she was eating donuts and drinking soda. I wanted to tell her to stop, but never did. I was stuck between thinking she should know as an adult and I should mind my own business. Looking back now, I think I should've tried to tell her. Sometimes people need a second voice to let them know they are ****ing up.
Dude at my old job started making a lil money and ate Chinese at his desk basically every day for 3 months. He was obviously getting bigger, man b00bs and such. I wasn't that cool with him so I never mentioned it. One day I was talking to this girl and dude passed by and she made a face and said 'he's gained weight'. After that I figured I'd bring it up to him on the low. I even asked if he wanted to hit the gym sometime. Son got offended and had the nerve to say it only looks like that because his shirt is big, there was another dude in earshot and he frantically hopped on dudes side. Smh. About a week later, he came to me and said that he would like to hit the gym sometime. Everyone isn't receptive to criticism and it may be a big splash initially, but after it settles, depending on their maturity, they may understand that it's constructive.

Criticism like that I take very well. If people tell me I'm looking pudgy or frail, I thank them and adjust my diet and workout routine.

Dude at my old job started making a lil money and ate Chinese at his desk basically every day for 3 months. He was obviously getting bigger, man b00bs and such. I wasn't that cool with him so I never mentioned it. One day I was talking to this girl and dude passed by and she made a face and said 'he's gained weight'. After that I figured I'd bring it up to him on the low. I even asked if he wanted to hit the gym sometime. Son got offended and had the nerve to say it only looks like that because his shirt is big, there was another dude in earshot and he frantically hopped on dudes side. Smh. About a week later, he came to me and said that he would like to hit the gym sometime. Everyone isn't receptive to criticism and it may be a big splash initially, but after it settles, depending on their maturity, they may understand that it's constructive.

Criticism like that I take very well. If people tell me I'm looking pudgy or frail, I thank them and adjust my diet and workout routine.

Did you hit the gym with him though?

I know summer is coming to an end but I've wondered since NT has a disdain for denim shorts and cargo shorts, what kind of shorts do people typically wear?

i love cargo shorts...the nike sb camo cargo shorts are super comfortable and lightweight...mine are faded from wearing them so much this summer...

basketball shorts are cool...but i wear those for exercise

I didn't start drinking until my late 20s, which is probably what preserved my youthfulness. In my 30s I drink regularly, on weekends and such, but I wouldn't say I'm a heavy drinker.

i don’t drink Monday through Friday. It’s very rare to crave a drink.
however on the weekends, I’ll drink a ton and have super late nights. Now that I’m 30 I’m sure it’s caught up with me. 👨🏼‍🦳👨🏼‍🦳👨🏼‍🦳
D9C5BC06-2FFA-49A4-99DD-0A35D755584A.jpeg

You ever think about how kids are in school 8:45-12:20 without a break to eat?

I have always hated how eating breaks aren't allowed during the school day as a whole. (Except for Lunch)

Just another thing we should reconsider with education.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom