the thread about nothing...

Glad to hear someone else say it and that I wasnt going crazy, possibly.

The no call on Walker's layup attempt near the end of regulation. That foul on Marcus Smart when the Raps made the layup to go up 3 (eventually 4 when they made the free throw) in the 2nd OT. Other stuff that just made me go hmmm...

Was a damn good game though. Incredible, in fact. Them dudes were balling.

A gender reveal?
Are u *** serious ?
can they be charged ?
That's what I want to know. There has to be some sort of accountability, esp for something so trivial.
They'll probably get a bill for the damages. Someone started a fire doing the reveal and had to pay 8 million
Swear man, people always gotta take these gimmicks to the next level. A simple gathering in your back yard to reveal your baby’s gender will suffice.

Yeah, there's an article saying that a multi-million dollar fine could be coming their way. If anything, they caused it and so they should be punished. This can't be a slap-on-the-wrist treatment. https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...alifornia-could-foot-the-bill-for-fighting-it

Here's the video of the one that happened in Arizona where the guy is paying $8 million.

Moving big boy. :lol:

28A6673F-2D67-4DD4-AFA4-1D47690E9A30.jpeg

Kinda went on a toy spending free at Target :lol: :blush:

Worlds Smallest action figures. The full size versions were my childhood but I couldn't pass these little guys up. I only wish they had Skeletor and SnakeEyes available but these were the only ones left. Great detail for their size.
A7CBB0BE-3A5C-4E4F-9013-3967B830EA4E.jpeg

Then I walked further to where the Funko Pops were and was pleasantly surprised to have found that Joker action figure my nephew wanted a couple months back. While grabbing it I noticed the Joker figure behind it was a totally different color. This bronze variant I picked up is a “chase” figure and word is they only made 3k world wide. Scooped it up for myself.
C977218E-FB4A-4C64-9611-D7607FDDD85D.jpeg

Big equipment big money
Learning how to operate Heavy machinery on the list on things to know how to do

check out if you can get an apprenticeship.

it’s a great job man. Don’t sleep on moving them either like I do. Pays the same as operating the biggest dozers and backhoes, but it comes with a different set of headaches sometimes vs operating. I like it though because I’m by myself working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom